He-man Woman haters club

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I said gray doesn't match anything. A gray hat with yellow trim does not match a green/yellow/black jersey.

His response: "Gray is a neutral color"

I'm metro as hell, and that's like wearing stripes with polka dots. Or a paisley tie with a plaid shirt. God damn Ross hillbillies.

DJCASPER

hcarcrx is a homo
I said gray doesn't match anything. A gray hat with yellow trim does not match a green/yellow/black jersey.

His response: "Gray is a neutral color"

I'm metro as hell, and that's like wearing stripes with polka dots. Or a paisley tie with a plaid shirt. God damn Ross hillbillies.

Ok project runway

Arulon10

Extra Hitter
Keep trying bud. Even adding a hyphen doesn't make it any better.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST MULVI, WHERE ARE YOU?

You can't be ****ing serious trying to judge my grammar and spelling bub. Mulvi doesn't need to edit anything of mine, trust me. You can take that grammar police wannabe **** elsewhere in regards to me.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
11cd5227d651a3972b6ad8d75e34ad34042333bdc95db1af1579a0a251faf96b.jpg

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
You can't be ****ing serious trying to judge my grammar and spelling bub. Mulvi doesn't need to edit anything of mine, trust me. You can take that grammar police wannabe **** elsewhere in regards to me.

Lol ok bub. Do you know me? Do I know you? Didnt think so. Congrats on running your mouth towards someone you don't know, about something you don't know anything about. Was anything I said directed towards you? No it wasn't because I don't have a clue who you are hero. I'm sure your a great softball player, congrats again. I'm sure your friends with some of the guys in here, congrats again. So am I. Therefore when I post something, that you have no clue what I'm talking about, might be simpler to not start talking ****? Just a thought though. I'm not trying to be the grammar police at all, as evident by my wrong use of "your" earlier. However when you get on here talking about my vagina leaking when you still, hours later, can't figure out the difference between waded and wadded, I'm gonna have to point that out.

Now, everyone please have a great evening tonight and good luck this weekend. I will go back to not posting on here very much as to not offend the new guys.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
i'm bringing a 5 iron on Thursday to have something to do after I drive all the way out there and we don't play

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love the Bash for Cash, but this is why I hated it. The only year the weather was decent was the year I couldn't play.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Less than a week to closing we find out the seller's wife still hasn't signed over her part of the deed as the divorce judge ordered, so if they can't get that done we won't have a house when we get up there. I'm so ****ing pissed.

ICE14

All pro punter
Lol ok bub. Do you know me? Do I know you? Didnt think so. Congrats on running your mouth towards someone you don't know, about something you don't know anything about. Was anything I said directed towards you? No it wasn't because I don't have a clue who you are hero. I'm sure your a great softball player, congrats again. I'm sure your friends with some of the guys in here, congrats again. So am I. Therefore when I post something, that you have no clue what I'm talking about, might be simpler to not start talking ****? Just a thought though. I'm not trying to be the grammar police at all, as evident by my wrong use of "your" earlier. However when you get on here talking about my vagina leaking when you still, hours later, can't figure out the difference between waded and wadded, I'm gonna have to point that out.

Now, everyone please have a great evening tonight and good luck this weekend. I will go back to not posting on here very much as to not offend the new guys.

also here.......

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Less than a week to closing we find out the seller's wife still hasn't signed over her part of the deed as the divorce judge ordered, so if they can't get that done we won't have a house when we get up there. I'm so ****ing pissed.

Sure hope it's not a "Short Sale"..could be months

Also, if she refuses to sign, there isn't much you can do. Seller will have to get more courts involved

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

I can't do this all fancy like you, but I'm running a 113 ping, 2.97 down and .91 up, all the more reason I'd like to get moved up there. :D

Sure hope it's not a "Short Sale"..could be months

Also, if she refuses to sign, there isn't much you can do. Seller will have to get more courts involved

It wasn't, but yeah, she's going to be in contempt of court. Whoopity freaking do, that does nothing for us. It looks like we'll at least be out earnest money if we find another home, then I guess we have to wait for that to ****ing close.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
It wasn't, but yeah, she's going to be in contempt of court. Whoopity freaking do, that does nothing for us. It looks like we'll at least be out earnest money if we find another home, then I guess we have to wait for that to ****ing close.

Should be an expiration date on your purchase contract. Ours was like 30 days. Then we got our earnest money back.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Bla ppl on here, freaking retarded.

Do anything they can for $5. I can see maybe 30/50 but $5 what are you saving for a freaking $5 foot long at sub way.