Buyer Beware headcase101 is not working out

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB
headcase101 is working out

Here's the run down, bought a batpack from this guy on 9-30, bag isn't here, communication has not been good, when he has communicated he has not come through on claims made in the PMs. At this point it would be a good rule of thumb not to deal with headcase101 until this is resolved. Oh yeah and he is doing the exact same thing to another board bro just with a different batbag.

***Update 10/22***

headcase101 has gotten me my money back (I would assume the same for dabomb) and I have a tracking number for the bag. It is a good to go move to take care of someone you wronged as long as it is for the right reasons, which in this case I think it is. I hope all is well with your family and please in future deals I urge you to be up front and communicate with your fellow board bros, we all know that things happen but nowadays when a dealing is heading south we assume the worst. Thank you headcase for making it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

dabombbanga

CEN-TEX SOFTBALLL BOIIIII
im here to say, thank you "BATBOY25" for starting this thread, and yes he has not sent the rollerbag or the tracking info that he said he would send from this past monday and that the bag was already sent. the bags were purchased about 2 weeks before that also.

headcase101

Extra Hitter
i dont want to be a bad board bro. i have had a lot of problems with the family lately and i have some board bros who can back me up on that. sorry guys sometimes your family must come first. i will give both guys full refunds and each one can keep there bags when they arrive. that's the best i can do.

93chromedaytona

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont want to be a bad board bro. i have had a lot of problems with the family lately and i have some board bros who can back me up on that. sorry guys sometimes your family must come first. i will give both guys full refunds and each one can keep there bags when they arrive. that's the best i can do.

Sounds like he's taking care of business!

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Utterly amazing how they come out of the woodwork once a NGTG comes up, but yet go forever without returning messages.

dabombbanga

HEADCASE, i understand about family issues and hope that they turn for the best and have had mine so i'm with ya! but all you needed to do was talk to batboy and i and we wouldnt even be on this thread right now. its been awhile since this transaction has taken place and we are just here now. i appreciate the gesture of the money refund but its not necessary. keep the money it may help with the family issues but when you say you sent the bag and never give up the shipping info and 7 days later no bag, well then here we are. but again if you havent sent the bag and want to just refund the money cool deal. if you sent the bag then keep the money man, if i needed the money i wouldnt of added another bag to the collection. you're a cool dude and we had some COMbat conversations and you gave some good insight to some great bats but, i hope you get things iline and stuff works out for you and your family. ill be looking for updates on either the money or the bag, im not wanting or expecting both! take care I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL THE BOARD BROS FOR THEIR SUPPORT WITH THE MATTERS

BrainSmasher

Addicted to Softballfans
He has the time to be on here posting, how come he hasn't been able to refund the $$$? Just get it done and get back to being good to go.

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB
I think we are good here

headcase101 has gotten me my money back (I would assume the same for dabomb) and I have a tracking number for the bag. It is a good to go move to take care of someone you wronged as long as it is for the right reasons, which in this case I think it is. I hope all is well with your family and please in future deals I urge you to be up front and communicate with your fellow board bros, we all know that things happen but nowadays when a dealing is heading south we assume the worst. Thank you headcase for making it right.

dabombbanga

ya man, he has provided me a tracking number and i think this is going to resolve itself here shortly. will update on arrival of the bag