Hedge and Primo draft grades

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't drafted my team yet, but seeking advice on keepers in an auction draft league. 2 keepers, $200 budget. I have Jordan Howard at $25, Jay Ajayi at $5, Jordan Reed at $2, Deandre Hopkins at $4. Leaning towards keeping both RBs. Any thoughts Hedge?

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Another player in my league got David Johnson 2 years ago for $8, beat me by $1 for him.

hedge

life takes guts
Haven't drafted my team yet, but seeking advice on keepers in an auction draft league. 2 keepers, $200 budget. I have Jordan Howard at $25, Jay Ajayi at $5, Jordan Reed at $2, Deandre Hopkins at $4. Leaning towards keeping both RBs. Any thoughts Hedge?

I would do the running backs but wouldn't be mad at Ajayi and Reed.

Morris

The Rookie
Taking over a team in a dynasty league. Two keepers and you automatically lose the first and second rounder if you keep two. Keeping Julio and is gronk still worth losing a 2nd round pick?

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I would do the running backs but wouldn't be mad at Ajayi and Reed.
Only thing about Reed that scares me is how fragile he is. Wish Hopkins had a decent QB to throw to him, he would be a steal for $4.

hedge

life takes guts
Only thing about Reed that scares me is how fragile he is. Wish Hopkins had a decent QB to throw to him, he would be a steal for $4.

His qb is better than it was this year tbh. Reed is a top 3 TE for 3/4 of a season.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Hopkins got like 3 passes a game last year.

But seriously his qb situation can't be worst than last season.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I haven't read or researched any fantasy this year....none

With that in mind, if you posted your team in this thread or you plan to, your team sucks

Hope this helps