hellcat users - updates

chile

Bad Ape
looking for updates from hellcat users....how long you've had them and how they're holding up.

killabees

I know this is old as balls, but I've had mine since release, use them 1-3 league/fill-in games a week and a tournament 1-3x a month. They're still solid as ever. I'm planning on getting a pair of the DPS Fade ones as a backup or maybe BP/practice to keep fresh until I need a new pair.

chile

Bad Ape
I wound up grabbing the swarm trails off the discount rack...2 seasons of 3x a week and a bunch of bp...no issues. just a bit narrow in my opinion but comfy...i'll probably pick up another pair...I did have a pair of riots that had been sitting for over a year before I used them that part of the tread came off after relatively minor use so that was kinda disappointing (never had an issue with any boombahs before that in over 10 yrs)...

chile

Bad Ape
As narrow as speed crosses if you have tried them?

I have not tried the speed crosses so I can't speak to them...was gonna bite on the sales they were having a while back but opted with the NBs (which run a good half size small I found out :/ )...I do have a new pair of NBs but the hellcats have lasted so I haven't worn them yet.

killabees

Idk about the Swarm's but the Hellcat's are definitely not as narrow as the Speedcross 3's. Those things are so damn tight and I do not have large or wide feet by any standards.

chile

Bad Ape
Idk about the Swarm's but the Hellcat's are definitely not as narrow as the Speedcross 3's. Those things are so damn tight and I do not have large or wide feet by any standards.

they're all hellcats...swarm, sawtooth (or whatever they're called)...

jkwoody22

League ball huer

Good, I have the speedcross 3 a little to narrow and the fellraisers which are wider, but they don’t make them anymore, I’ll give the boombah a a shot