help! I'm a wannabe middle hitter!

Marko13

And this makes sense, HOW? Elaborate please???? :confused: You make DOLLARS, um, I mean CENTS with this statement..... yeah, really good :rolleyes:

It just seems like you have a personal vendetta against this pitcher like he did something to really piss you off. Like banging your old lady......or sister...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
well, ANSWER THE FRIGGIN QUESTION THEN! Um, it is in post one......... how CAN I shoot middle better??? Is your A.D.D. that bad you can't answer the question on the OSPB??? DUH! If so, GOD HELP YOUR BRAIN! :rolleyes: You did nothing to contribute positively to answering the question, but thank you for acting like a tough guy on the intrawebz :D Have a nice day

ADD is pretty bad. And thanks...the day is over, but thanks anyway. It was not that bad in case you were wondering.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Why are you getting all butthurt bud?

Hurt??? where do you see "hurt"??? Um, wasn't "butt hurt" done on these forums like 5 years ago and on REAL forums about 10 years ago when the intrawebz was invented??? Girlfriend, I think YOU need to "web up" and learn some new intrawebz slag or you will just be siting back in the old skool times!

So sexy gurlfriend, did you answer my original question yet??? Nevermind, you won't, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T! :D

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Hurt??? where do you see "hurt"??? Um, wasn't "butt hurt" done on these forums like 5 years ago and on REAL forums about 10 years ago when the intrawebz was invented??? Girlfriend, I think YOU need to "web up" and learn some new intrawebz slag or you will just be siting back in the old skool times!

So sexy gurlfriend, did you answer my original question yet??? Nevermind, you won't, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T! :D

I know everyones picking on you but you shouldn't cry.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
G

A

Z

A

just get to it, get your banning, and then come back again like usual.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
It just seems like you have a personal vendetta against this pitcher like he did something to really piss you off. Like banging your old lady......or sister...

No, he cut me from the team because his brother's uncle's wife said I sucked so I *****ED her in the throat and CAME inside her too and had them babies, so it all turned out white trash and..... well, you should be familiar with what i'm sayin, yo :rolleyes:

lol :D

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
G

A

Z

A

just get to it, get your banning, and then come back again like usual.

um, brawh, I asked a question, that is all..... why would I be banned??? Can you look at some of the OTHER posts subject lines in here??? :rolleyes:

GEEZ.... YOU ARE A FREAK WITH AN AGENDA OR SOMETHING! :eek:

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
No, he cut me from the team because his brother's uncle's wife said I sucked so I *****ED her in the throat and CAME inside her too and had them babies, so it all turned out white trash and..... well, you should be familiar with what i'm sayin, yo :rolleyes:

lol :D

Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? Just curious

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
He's butthurt because he can't shoot middle. I pitch and I don't even hit middle. It's funny that you come on here asking how to hit middle in games and then threaten everyone saying bring it on. You've already said you can't hit middle when it counts so maybe you should bring it!! Man, I wish I lived in Ohio right now. I'd take pictures or video of you hitting to me and me snapping you off, then me hitting middle to you and you catching it with your teeth!!! B!tchi!i!i!i!i! :eek:

Demar4life

Addicted to Softballfans
If we all don't respond he will go away. I can't believe I made it this far in this thread without killing myself.

Hey op if you can "jam the machine" by hitting into a 3x3 area how can you not do it in a game. You make zero sense. Why you wasting everybody elses air. Go kill yourself and get it over with

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I think you know deep down that you don't hit hard enough to get it past the glove. Matter of fact, you know that right on the surface. You're just here looking for us to jostle your junk a bit......

Well not I, lad. I will not touch your twig, your raisins, nor your birds nest, no matter how nicely you ask. Good day sir!

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
I think you know deep down that you don't hit hard enough to get it past the glove. Matter of fact, you know that right on the surface. You're just here looking for us to jostle your junk a bit......

Well not I, lad. I will not touch your twig, your raisins, nor your birds nest, no matter how nicely you ask. Good day sir!

HA! That's made me chuckle..seriously though that was funny haha

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
How do you ****ing hit middle better? How 'bout you hit the ball up the middle.........Bro Mo you suck.

OMFGitsTheBee

Sweep the leg!
Controlled environment, anyone can go middle at the cages. Unless someone throws cookies to you or you've got enough practice to go any direction with the ball, it won't happen other than by sheer chance.

squirt

strokin and swingin
There should be an age requirement to post here.... seriously why hasn't this thread been locked yet?