Help picking bat for 11 year old, found a few local options

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I know next to nothing about fastpitch bats and was looking around locally for some used bats for my daughter. She is 5'1" so was looking for something around 32". If that sounds like the right size, I've found a
TPS CATALYST FPC205 32/22
Easton SCN8b 32/22
Demarini CF4 31/21

TPS Catalyst is the cheapest at $30 with the Easton and Demarini both around $50. I can spend more if needed, just not sure how into softball she is going to be. Any of these good choices are would some of the newer lower end bats be better?

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
It all depends on how big she is and all that. You don't want something too heavy that she can't get around fast enough. Maybe sticking with a 31/21 or a 31/20 wouldn't be the worst idea. If you have a PIAS near you, it wouldn't hurt to check it out for some decent used bats. Best suggestion would be to have her try some bats of girls on her team and see what length/weight she likes best and go from there. The CF4 would be a good bat, but I think those had the old USSSA stamp, so not sure how strict her league is regarding stamps.

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
From the leagues rules, it must have a USSA stamp. I think an old stamp should work and the league has not been real strict in the past.

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I did stop buy PIAS and was were I found the CF4 and Catalyst. She is pretty strong but I'd rather be on the light side instead of the heavy side anyway. Thanks for the info

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
Haha that works too. I'm lucky enough that I only live about an hour or so away from SBF, and they have demo bats that my daughter was able to swing to decide which one was best for her.

golfclubgreg

Yeah, Bismarck ND here, nothing available to try, so in the corner right now, CF5,LXT+,CF3,Rocketech 2.0. And i just sold two others lol

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked her up the 31/21 CF4 today at PIAS. They also had a 32/22 CF6 Hope that I was tempted to get but was probably to big for her and was a little more expensive. Thanks for the help.

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Should have picked up that 32/22 CF6. I know there is or was a couple guys looking for 32/22's on here
Can still pick it up. Think it was probably on the big size for my daughter right now though. It was $80 which would be a good price but not really worth it to buy and resell I think. We are going to try out the CF4 tomorrow and the guy at PIAS said I can bring it back and get the CF6 if we decide to go with the bigger size.