Any Help

tzinc

Addicted to Softballfans
1 out then fly ball hit and caught

runner at 3rd tags scores

runner on second takes off but doesnt tag they fire ball to 2nd for out

If runner from third crossed the plate before they fired into 2nd does the run count?

tzinc

Addicted to Softballfans
they said the appeal call at 2nd was a force out i said he choose to go there was no force

tzinc

Addicted to Softballfans
i left the site since you started posting all the time on everyone's thread in your typical rude manner

Joker

i gave you the answer, i wasn't the one you first said anything about this being a common question. don't ask repeat questions and you won't be told it's a repeat question

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't agree with Joker very often, but damn dude, an 11 year member doesn't know how to use search? And he did answer you question.

tzinc

Addicted to Softballfans
no you just have to have the last word don't you?
I mean you're going to respond to this again even though there is nothing to respond to ... do you know how many guys left this site because of you? Why would I search I played ball for 25 plus years and have never seen this play. There is no rule saying I have to search anyway even if I thought it had been answered before. Who are you to tell me how I should post on a forum. It's funny how people always want to control other people according to their own MEANINGLESS standards. Isn't it.

Joker

no you just have to have the last word don't you?
I mean you're going to respond to this again even though there is nothing to respond to ... do you know how many guys left this site because of you? Why would I search I played ball for 25 plus years and have never seen this play. There is no rule saying I have to search anyway even if I thought it had been answered before. Who are you to tell me how I should post on a forum. It's funny how people always want to control other people according to their own MEANINGLESS standards. Isn't it.
you mad

also there was no response needed after post 2, yet here we are because of you