Help

Nightwolf698

Is it usual business to ask for the money through PayPal as a gift and not good for purchase? Then have all the details about the said bat in the details?

ShortYellowBus

If you don’t like the way the deal is set up, don’t do it.

Read the sticky threads, read the selling board rules, and make an informed decision when dealing here.

Joker

the seller can ask for whatever they want, doesn't mean you have to do it. of course details should be listed anytime something is being sold

ShortYellowBus

Sticky sale threads establishes for the seller clear and concise rules.

The potential buyer should be aware of the rules and must be given the opportunity to view pictures, ask for an accurate description, and any other relevant information prior to submitting payment.

I highly recommend that you do some reading.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Send it however you want, but its a pretty general thing you’re sending as gift or adding fees on the buyers end, sellers eat the shipping costs.

Don’t come crying here about $2,4,6...

He wasn't crying. He asked a question...How about you leave the help section to established members.

Stretch19

Grow up
how does someones join date or the length of time on this site dictate whether or not the information they have provided is relevant/accurate?

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Op... I always list my stuff as goods however because I’ve dealt with a lot of people some feel comfortable sending as a gift.

I always state my offers as $$.$$ as goods or if I know the person and have done multiple good deals with them I will say as a gift.

It is ALWAYS in your best interest to send and offer as goods. It protects the sale in ways the board members cannot.

If you do send as a gift I recommend researching the person you are dealing with in depth first. The search function can really help. Good luck on the boards.

That said... jusrah has been here a long time and many people know him and are comfortable with him. If you’re going to gift to people he is very GTG in his pst dealings

Last edited: