here we go

Benny775

Addicted to Softballfans
Carl.jpg
[/IMG]

8zero8

Addicted to Softballfans
just wondering why you wait till almost a week later to call that team out on the net? why didnt you do it at the park after the game? you really need that much attention?

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Ok so what i got from being there and listening to smitty ramble on in a gambill style grammar rant is that your upset bc they have some kind of sponsorship thru elite and you dont... yes hold youself to a higher standard but at the same time you dont bring out another team that is coached by a elite rep and talk bad about a team sponsored by them... this rant just needs to be let go... If you cool with some of the team and only have a problem with a few then why complain... Im sure trung got them the deal so why throw the team under the bus when hes prob the one coaching them... leave it alone already

I guess I am obliged to this thread by the OP as confusing as it maybe.

1. I'm Trung, I play 2B on Elite Empire. I'm an Elite Dealer. Ichiro was the DH that hit the go ahead grand slam in the 6th.
2. I am a member of the team and that's it. I did not get the sponsorship nor do I have any management or oversight of the team whatsoever.
3. It was a very intense game since it was an elimination game. Words were exchanged by both teams early on and I thought it was handled well by the umpires. I can only make an assumption that the tourney directors requested police supervision. It was your typical adults acting like children over softball on both sides. I didnt like how my teammates handled the situation being we were representing a company. I also thought your team didn't handle it well considering you were a local team and there's that sense you're representing your town that hosted the tournament.
4. I can only speak for myself but what I didn't appreciate was the vailed threat that we have a long way to go home. Innocent words to some but in the heat of an exchange of words we can all read in between the lines..
5. I decided to stay out of the fray and just play the game because I am an adult that could careless about someone talking trash. I have a career, family and to do something stupid over softball and lose it all is just sheer stupidity.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
this definately should have been done through pm. Especially when throwing out large business names like this. Trung is a respectable guy and understanding as well. He took my apology to him very professional like but again I did it through pm. No need to call out someone and want to take a team that has nothing to do with the situation and throw them in the middle of it.

Dgambill you handled our misunderstanding well and I gained A lot of respect for you, I'm a little upset you didn't see me pimping the white custom Vinci RV-1961L.

Last edited:

csknight14

Manager
Decent build up, crap the rest...

Started off as a manly rant, looking to just hash a few things out... Ended in a wuss bag explanation of "what's the right way to approach a situation." Just be glad you even have a chance to get out and do something fun, get to show off your skills (or lack there of). Who cares what "they" do. Don't let it define you. Be the bigger man in life. Pretty much, It happened, you'll have your turn Daniel-son.

dgambill85

Banned User
Dgambill you handled our misunderstanding well and I gained A lot of respect for you, I'm a little upset you didn't see me pimping the white custom Vinci RV-1961L.

I'm sure I saw, I just don't remember haha. I will always man up and apologize when I'm in the wrong and any alcohol aided misunderstanding is usually me in the wrong. Hope to see you guys again and actually exchange handshakes instead of drunken slurs haha.