Here we go

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
i would buy one to support a board bro! It would take a lot for me to put down my fallouts!

Attachments

• 78B3E53C-A32D-46BF-A4C3-F624E51D1F97.jpeg
    78B3E53C-A32D-46BF-A4C3-F624E51D1F97.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 19

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there a "number" for the handle flex? Fat Guy's review mentioned a flexier handle that he didn't mention on other Pure ASA bats. I have a Hellfire and its fairly stiff, but I personally wouldn't want anything flexier than that.
2nd question, if it is flexier, is that part of your harmonics tuning? Super brilliant idea if it works. Brilliant enough that I might still get one against my flexy handle bias 🤣

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Im not doing anything thats really been done before, I have never been one to follow the others. Thats why I partnered with Pure, their owner and I had some great discussions over a few dinners and I knew that was the right place for me to land my ideas. Im not sure now much detail Im going to put out there as there are many looking to get an edge from what Im doing, sorry they have to stick with their own aging tech. I will say the handle is in the 3000s for flex rating.
Mat I dont expect people to drop what they are comfortable with, time will be the ultimate test and the people will decide for themselves. Im sure you could pocket a ton if you decided to move on from those bats but thats right now, a few months from now it may be a different market.

Evil Empire.

blakcherry329

Im not doing anything thats really been done before, I have never been one to follow the others. Thats why I partnered with Pure, their owner and I had some great discussions over a few dinners and I knew that was the right place for me to land my ideas. Im not sure now much detail Im going to put out there as there are many looking to get an edge from what Im doing, sorry they have to stick with their own aging tech. I will say the handle is in the 3000s for flex rating.
Mat I dont expect people to drop what they are comfortable with, time will be the ultimate test and the people will decide for themselves. Im sure you could pocket a ton if you decided to move on from those bats but thats right now, a few months from now it may be a different market.

Evil Empire.
LOL. I was wondering about the name "Pure Evil". I thought that seems like he's going to be in court for that name. :)