High Arch Support Cleats ?

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Bros need help in finding some cleats that have good high arch support and also non metal spikes, any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
IMO

Go with turfs instead. I have high arches also have suffered from Plantaf Fascitus.

I use New Balance 995's & have hardly had any problems with PF since

fattymcgee

Proud daddy
Order some Spenco orthotics to put into your shoes. They've definitely helped me lessen my knee, skin, feet pain.

AveregeJay

Banned User
I have a high arch and can never find cleats or turfs that have the same high arch support like some asics or NB shoes (who seem to have the highest supports). I bought some Elite turfs and took out the insole and replaced it with "Sof Sole" high impact high arch support insoles. They are the cat's meow.

SOFSOLEGRAPHITELARGE.jpg

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
I have a high arch and can never find cleats or turfs that have the same high arch support like some asics or NB shoes (who seem to have the highest supports). I bought some Elite turfs and took out the insole and replaced it with "Sof Sole" high impact high arch support insoles. They are the cat's meow.

SOFSOLEGRAPHITELARGE.jpg

Thanks Jay.

glend123

Addicted to Softballfans

SOFSOLEGRAPHITELARGE.jpg

I buy these also for all my shoes.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans

SOFSOLEGRAPHITELARGE.jpg

This!
I sold shoes for years and these things are a life saver to people.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
The Shock Doctors that SBF sells are pretty good but don't offer much along the lines of high arch support, the are more of a whole sole comfort kind of thing. The sof soles offer a large variety of arch support from low to high and are pretty cheap and last a long time. I use them in all my turfs and there is nothing quite as comfortable. Richards sells them.......

AveregeJay

Banned User
The Shock Doctors that SBF sells are pretty good but don't offer much along the lines of high arch support, the are more of a whole sole comfort kind of thing. The sof soles offer a large variety of arch support from low to high and are pretty cheap and last a long time. I use them in all my turfs and there is nothing quite as comfortable. Richards sells them.......

Thanks Tips, I have already pointed this out.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip

Thank Bro and its good to find something that will also last.

R. Boogie

Addicted to Softballfans
Most cleats and turfs will need an added insert to increase lift and support.

I agree. Get a comfortable shoe with good support and get a good insert that provides the type of support you need and replace the factory insert with it.