Hit the L4 and B3 yesterday out the wrapper

bigdaddy805

Star Player
Both bats are 27oz and Both pretty good pop off the bat. L4 had more pop and distance. Nice endload to it. B3 feels like needs alot more work. It feels very balanced. Dont see how people think it feels endloaded. I used the hard balls. Cant wait to get a couple more hundred hits on the L4. Felt pretty good just the distance not where i want it. I also used my buddies fu dawg which had about 250 hits on it. Think is nasty. Hit 2 over the 300 ft fence with the fudawg. With the L4 i was able to hit the fence in the air but not over. Not bad for out the wrapper. Not into demarinis but impressed with the 26oz fudawg that i tried. This was in nice 85 degree CALI weather.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
The two Easton's I'm interested in....as well as the S1

So did the L4 sting any bit or feel very stiff??

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Both bats are 27oz and Both pretty good pop off the bat. L4 had more pop and distance. Nice endload to it. B3 feels like needs alot more work. It feels very balanced. Dont see how people think it feels endloaded. I used the hard balls. Cant wait to get a couple more hundred hits on the L4. Felt pretty good just the distance not where i want it. I also used my buddies fu dawg which had about 250 hits on it. Think is nasty. Hit 2 over the 300 ft fence with the fudawg. With the L4 i was able to hit the fence in the air but not over. Not bad for out the wrapper. Not into demarinis but impressed with the 26oz fudawg that i tried. This was in nice 85 degree CALI weather.

Had to rub that in at the end huh