Hitting the ball hard all night but right at someone...

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
...is the suck :( That is all.

And for all those who'll just say to hit a HR so you don't have to worry about it can just STFU :eek::D

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
on a plus side, we had a fantastic ump tonight who actually knew what the frick he was doing.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Sack up and Go Yard. Damn rookies :cool:

I tried and failed. Balls kept dying tonight in the thick air so all I had was a long 300' line out to the edge of the woods (the ****ers were playing me deep too cause I thought I actually had the LF burned :().

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
You need some strange to change your luck.

Got to be careful when you use the word "strange" with him; he lives near AC, and "strange" in AC can mean all sorts of ****ed up ****. Hookers who used to be housepets, things like that.

mjross- go have fun with the exercise ball...

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Got to be careful when you use the word "strange" with him; he lives near AC, and "strange" in AC can mean all sorts of ****ed up ****. Hookers who used to be housepets, things like that.

I stay the **** away from AC like it's a bad disease. I work near the shore but thank God that I only have to go as close to AC as Ventnor and don't have to venture through the actual city. It just creeps me out :eek:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Going to RF is my slump buster, it makes me focus on the ball more I guess.

And yes Primo even I got in a slump once.

You aren't hitting anywhere near RF with your tomahawk swing.. you just keep hitting into those DP's there Chief...

Jbird11

...is the suck :( That is all.

And for all those who'll just say to hit a HR so you don't have to worry about it can just STFU :eek::D

Hahah, our 2-hole hitter feels your pain... he was a legit .700+ OBP last year through 65 games...

This year, he is smoking the ball harder than I've ever seen, and they all go right into someones glove on a line... he's hittin like .550 and about ready to commit suicide.

LMAO... poor guy.