Not GTG HMAN11 where are you ...

Robby123

No contact since 7-30-10 when he stated he had my bat and would ship mine Saturday overnight. He was supposed to ship mine at the same time but his father had died and delayed the shipping.(understandable) Still haven't heard from him and have been contacted by 2 other board bros that had traded with him at the same time and heard nothing as well. Contacted one of his friends on the board and was given a cell number but it was disconnected and looked up his number on line using his name and address. Called it and was disconnected as well. The bat I traded for would be nice. My bat back would be fine but nothing and no communication sucks. He had a page of GTG deals so I didn't worry about the trade. Wish I had got his cell from him now.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
HMAN was to trade his NIW Psycho for a Virus Enhanced?
I don't mean to sound cynical cuz I hope this gets fixed, but why would he offer that trade? Maybe he never intended to send Psycho in the first place.
Hope this is not the case, just a really unbalanced trade.
This trade was with a noob (b-real 37?), so maybe taking advantage.

AJ22

Super Moderator
sucks to hear....contact aj22, maybe he has some contact info. that you don't

E-mail address I found is [email protected]

That e-mail address belongs to a Kristie Clinton-Horvath on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...210&ref=search

This is his facebook page -
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6888187&v=wall

If you read Brain's WALL on facebook, you can see that the above name of Kristie Clinton-Horvath posts and says she loves him. This is husband and wife.

IP address suggests Lincoln Park, Michigan which is about 10 minutes from Detroit, Michigan. Detroit is where his/her location is on this site in his/her profile.

Brian Horvath
(I have the address if needed)
Lincoln Park, MI 48146

I have no phone number ....

I have no problem helping, but this is getting really OLD in a hurry. There is currently about 20 NGTG's or Buyer Beware threads. I believe rather than me wasting my time 'SEARCHING' and 'FINDING' information (which should be done before any deal), I am going to start offering middleman services. Its just easier and less time consuming ...

So from now on, if you NEED HELP, please do it before the deal gets made. I am here to help.

Otherwise, I'll just keep doing what I am doing ...

Last edited:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

If you read Brain's WALL on facebook, you can see that the above name of Kristie Clinton-Horvath posts and says she loves him. This is husband and wife.

IP address suggests Lincoln Park, Michigan which is about 10 minutes from Detroit, Michigan. Detroit is where his/her location is on this site in his/her profile.

Brian Horvath
Lincoln Park, MI 48146

I have no problem helping, but this is getting really OLD in a hurry. There is currently about 20 NGTG's or Buyer Beware threads. I believe rather than me wasting my time 'SEARCHING' and 'FINDING' information (which should be done before any deal), I am going to start offering middleman services. Its just easier and less time consuming ...

So from now on, if you NEED HELP, please do it before the deal gets made. I am here to help.

see, I knew you'd come through like always....I'm more than happy to be a middle man and have stated that in the past....maybe it's time for sbf to get some more mods, perhaps one that is restricted to the feedback section (if possible) the board is overflowing w/bad deals, it's almost sad to open up the feedback section anymore

AJ22

Super Moderator
AJ you need a hug and raise!!

No hugs ...
No raises ...

But seriosuly, this needs to STOP !!! And I am talking about the BAD/NGTG deals. A few of us spend countless number of hours on here. We know how we are appreciated, but there also has to be some type of protection. No one wants to get the law involved. No one wants to file in small claims court to recover. Its time to start protecting the members of this site. There are ALOT of us that are very GTG. We know how it works here. We deal everyday at our own risk ....

BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!! Somebody has to step up and do something about it !!

mjs

Dodging bullets
No hugs ...
No raises ...

But seriosuly, this needs to STOP !!! And I am talking about the BAD/NGTG deals. A few of us spend countless number of hours on here. We know how we are appreciated, but there also has to be some type of protection. No one wants to get the law involved. No one wants to file in small claims court to recover. Its time to start protecting the members of this site. There are ALOT of us that are very GTG. We know how it works here. We deal everyday at our own risk ....

BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!! Somebody has to step up and do something about it !!

i thought we were working on it....;)

AJ22

Super Moderator
i thought we were working on it....;)

We are ...

However, I can't ever recoup the lost time I already have spent helping (I am not complaining). Playing a middleman will take 5-10 minutes of my day. Tracking down NGTG's takes sometimes hours at time ... that would leave alot more time to do more things at this site such as being a member, finding deals, selling, and helping others at this site.

see, I knew you'd come through like always....I'm more than happy to be a middle man and have stated that in the past....maybe it's time for sbf to get some more mods, perhaps one that is restricted to the feedback section (if possible) the board is overflowing w/bad deals, it's almost sad to open up the feedback section anymore

:confused:

I have no time to go anywhere else. I do from time to time venture to the selling section, but not the manufacturers sub forums. Not only is that alot of work (that another MOD currently does a great job at), but I have missed out on a few deals in the last few months.

Somebody get me a M7598 (or two) at a good price and I'll hush for awhile ... ;) ;) ;)

Robby123 ... let me know if the above information helped !!

Have a great weekend all !

Last edited:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
We are ...

However, I can't ever recoup the lost time I already have spent helping (I am not complaining). Playing a middleman will take 5-10 minutes of my day. Tracking down NGTG's takes sometimes hours at time ... that would leave alot more time to do more things at this site such as being a member, finding deals, selling, and helping others at this site.

I have no time to go anywhere else. I do from time to time venture to the selling section, but not the manufacturers sub forums. Not only is that alot of work (that another MOD currently does a great job at), but I have missed out on a few deals in the last few months.

Somebody get me a M7598 (or two) at a good price and I'll hush for awhile ... ;) ;) ;)

i have only done it twice and man i can agree...it takes time for sure....

what I meant was...maybe like a mod that only has power to help out w/the feedback section, not wandering into the ospb or lounge or manufacturers sub forums....you know give out information to those that need help w/bad deals, not one that goes around deleting threads everywhere

Robby123

Brian Horvath
Lincoln Park, MI 48146

I thought the feedback section was to check people out. And the links to face book take me to my wall:confused: I don't know how I would have known this was going to be a bad trade by reading his face book, and when I type in his name to face book search I get nothing. I'm sorry I don't know if this was directed to me or not but its not like its posted all over the place this is a bad dude to deal with unless a thread has been started and kept where other people can see. Their is no indcation this was gonna go South and its a crying shame you gotta get a damn blood sample from somebody to get them to honor a trade.
We are ...

I appreciate the effort. I already have his name and address. Have no idea how to look up IP adresses but the wifes facebook comes in handy. What weight m7598?

Robby123

Got this message from him on facebook today
Brian Horvath August 7 at 10:10am Report
sorry bro fell down the stairs last saturday and ruptured 2 discs in my back and broke my wrist i have been in the hospital till yesterday had to have 2 surgeries bat is going out monday usps overnight

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I'm right by Metro Airport and have some friends that play ball in the downriver area where he lives. If nothing comes up PM me and I'd be happy to help as much as I can

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Got this message from him on facebook today
Brian Horvath August 7 at 10:10am Report
sorry bro fell down the stairs last saturday and ruptured 2 discs in my back and broke my wrist i have been in the hospital till yesterday had to have 2 surgeries bat is going out monday usps overnight
About time...if he is really hurt, I hope he gets better.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
If true then I can understand why he hasn't shipped and should be considered before leaving ngtg feedback. But the catch is proving all of this really happened.

If true I hope he gets better

AJ22

Super Moderator
I thought the feedback section was to check people out. And the links to face book take me to my wall:confused: I don't know how I would have known this was going to be a bad trade by reading his face book, and when I type in his name to face book search I get nothing. I'm sorry I don't know if this was directed to me or not but its not like its posted all over the place this is a bad dude to deal with unless a thread has been started and kept where other people can see. Their is no indcation this was gonna go South and its a crying shame you gotta get a damn blood sample from somebody to get them to honor a trade.

Was not directed at you ever. My apologies if it seemed that way. I was saying exactly what you were saying (red bold). I have no problem helping ... I just think because of the bad deals at this site, it affects all of us. Not jsut you or me, ALL ! With that said, offering a middleman may eliminate ALOT of these bad deals. In this case, sounds like something unfortunate happened. Hopefully the facebook link and with Brain coming forward, this can get resolved.

I only was making a statment about all bad deals and how its getting OLD on how some members just can't keep to their word.

I appreciate the effort. I already have his name and address. Have no idea how to look up IP adresses but the wifes facebook comes in handy. What weight m7598?

ANY WEIGHT M7598 ...

If what HMAN11 told you via facebook is true, heres wishing for a speedy recovery and getting this issue/deal at hand completed !

Robby123

Its cool AJ just wasn't sure what direction you were venting your frustration to. Thanks for clearing the air and the help. Don't know what has happend in the last year or 2. I haven't been a member that long and even I can remember when the NGTG deas were few and far between.

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
well i hope he gets better ..im also waitin on him to send me my bat...it been a bad month for hman11...

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
Hopefully this all gets cleared up and any negative feedback can be retracted. If all is true then hopefully everything works out for the best for hman11. In the mean time have someone type for you and send us some pm's!

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
So my phone is a POS and can't post my exact messgae on the forum but I managed to track down a phone # for Brian (Hman11) and sent him a 5 page text explaining that I would be more than happy to come to his house or a meeting place of his choosing if he doesn't want some stranger knowing where he lives, and would ship the bats out for him at his cost obviously. I explained that I only live 30 minutes away and it would not be an inconvenience at all. I also left my full name and phone # for him to contact me. If and when I hear anything I will report it here ASAP. Here's to hoping and making things right

Robby123

Well this is fixing to tell the tale. My guess is he ignores you but we'll see. Can't believe he hasn't contacted b-real37 or xrated24. Makes me thing he probably didn't overnight my bat as promised for the second time. We'll see