Not GTG HMAN11 where are you ...

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
still waiting on mine as well... I dont understand how some people can be so shady...Bump

Robby123

Him and his wife and an inlaw I think, has blocked me from sending them messages. Still haven't seen any money or bat just more lies.

MrCharcoal

True Beaut
What a piece of work.
I'm all for benefit of the doubt,
But sometimes violence IS the answer.
Especially for someone who repeatedly does this.

Robby123

Well lets keep the violence out of this. We don't want to hurt any one their are other ways. Plus it can hurt this site which we all use. On another note he just pmed me saying his PP is messed up and wants to mail me a cashiers check.

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
still waitin bro..keep this up..can anyone who plays with dude tell him whats up...he has to be playin in his area

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
fwd to police for check fraud?

YES!!!

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but with some of these *******s, the only way to get things moving is to get the police involved. When teammates bring it up they ignore it or laugh it off, but it's kinda tough to do that to a cop.

Robby123

Talked to the police and they say to file small claims. Call the Court system their and get no help if I file small claims I gotta appear plus alot of states don't do state to state small claims. Police and court acted like they didn't give a damn either way so their you go. Talked to both of them long ago and today as well.

Robby123

fwd to police for check fraud?

YES!!!

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but with some of these *******s, the only way to get things moving is to get the police involved. When teammates bring it up they ignore it or laugh it off, but it's kinda tough to do that to a cop.

Just for everyones info when this happens if you call the local Pd.(of the other person involved) They will direct you to go through your local Pd. in which you will file a police report through. Which starts a very slow process.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
they dont care about check fraud? please get that conversation recorded. my local news would love to hear about it.

gal419

I.B.E.W. Local 126
Robby do a search on check fraud. There has to be someone out there who can help you. I will bet that this POS is doing a lot more than stealing bats and he needs to be brought down.

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
So as I'm typing I am calling our local Fox affiliate which has a "Problem Solver" segment, where they do alot of things like this (Tracking down local scam artists, etc) I have left them my phone #, email addy, full name and work phone #. I have briefed them on the situation of thousands of dollars worth of stolen equipment on the board and locally, the excuses involving personal injury and his special needs son, and the kiting of multiple checks. I also included that the local PD has no interest in helping out of towners with fraud cases or claims. If and when I get any sort of response from them, I will gladly contact xrated, breal37 and Robby123 to accumulate all their information. I am also going to the local mushboard to get the info for the guys he screwed over locally and where he also tried selling the stolen bats. I will update, as I said, when I hear whatever and I will also try contacting the other local news stations Problem Solver-type groups to see if they would help. I think when they hear how much $ this guy has actually scammed they will at least call me back. We'll find this sh it head guys

yem549

Bullpen Catcher
Not defending anyone here, but do you know the check is bad? I have checks left from before my bank got bought by BofA and I can still use them. The routing number on the bottom will direct the check to BofA and the account number should be the same. Hope this works out for you.

Robby123

Finally got my money, figgured that would be easier than a bat that never existed. Took the police getting involved and a Detective that was willing to go the extra mile. Thank the lord this is resolved (for me anyway). Will be contacting other board bros to help in anyway possible and see how they are doing.