Not GTG HMAN11 where are you ...

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
http://forums.softballfans.com/s...d.php?t=877780

People are unreal on here...they post right between two other posts about this being a shady deal trying to deal with this guy which means 1. They did not read the thread. 2. People are dealing with others without even doing any research on that person...Honestly if you can't do a search before dealing then you do not deserve any help when your deal goes SOUTH! JMO

PLEASE wake up...learn protocol and protect yourself BEFORE sending your money or bat to someone in another state that you do not even know!

WOW!

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
Update

Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted asking for info on the Mush board and a local called me with some more info on this guy. It seems that he has been ripping people off up there for years now and the my dad died excuse has been used with numerous people up there for the last Three Years! He is married and lives in Lincoln Park with his 18 year old son who is handicapped and he has been known to use his son as an excuse when stealing from people as well. I was informed that he has a lot of Family in the area. He plays leagues at southgate not sure if that is a town or a complex. I did get a cell phone # as well it is 313-926-7460 i am not sure if it is good or not.

This guy seems to be a real low life and charges need to be filed...THERE iS NO WAY that the Authorities are not aware of this ass clown!

Robby123

I called the 313-914-2566 number to day at lunch got a vioce mail but not sure if it was the right one as it didn't give a name. Left a message anyway fixin to file charges getting tired of the run around. So far I've left Facebook messages, phone messages, pms and messages on his wifes facebook. Thats all I can do other than knocking on his door.

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
i live close...any resolution yet? LMK
sent an email to him will respond if i get an answer

Last edited:

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
just called both numbers...theres a recording that says the number has been changed or disconnected...what a d1k.

Last edited:

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
In his friends list there is one matching teammate. Last name Monday as a friend on facebook. Couple of other friends that have softball uni's on in their profile pics. Message his friends, that'll probably generate a response.

Robby123

Robby123

Just checked my facebook and found this

Brian Horvath August 10 at 5:32pm Report
bats shipped today wife left tracking slip at work she is going to call me with it from work tomorrow and i will shoot you the number

I hope its legit.

brentbrosch

The Rookie
dude file a police report pronto

Brian Horvath stole $2500 from me for a promised 25 bats for my team, made unlimited excuses and finally wrote me a bad check for $2500 the check bounced and now Wayne County has taken over the case with the hotchecks service. BEWARE dont believe or buy anything from this guy, he also scamed a couple of my buddies, the world would be a better place without guys like him. The worst thing about it he was a good guy a year ago and I played ball with Brian, I trusted this guy and he stole from me and my family.

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
Gonna file a report tomorrow. Is there a way I can file one in his city from san Diego or do I have to do it local?

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
For what it's worth I've been calling the # that works every hour on the hour from work and home and getting nothing. He no longer plays for All-In softball in Southgate. He burned that bridge as well. He apparently joins teams, gets the jersey for free because he never pays his fees and then splits. The boys on Mushboard have been made aware of this thanks to all of us. We have our E states in Canton this weekend and from talking to a few local guys he's bound to show up with somebody. There's a bunch of us gonna be on the look out for him and the bats

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
For what it's worth I've been calling the # that works every hour on the hour from work and home and getting nothing. He no longer plays for All-In softball in Southgate. He burned that bridge as well. He apparently joins teams, gets the jersey for free because he never pays his fees and then splits. The boys on Mushboard have been made aware of this thanks to all of us. We have our E states in Canton this weekend and from talking to a few local guys he's bound to show up with somebody. There's a bunch of us gonna be on the look out for him and the bats

I'm not saying anyone is looking to, but don't let anyone get violent with him. There's potential blowback for SBF if anything happens to him.

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
i have just recieved an email stating that the bat will be shipped today. hope this gets made right. LMK

BoxerGT2.5

Addicted to Softballfans
WTF is up with the crooks in MI? Second thread I've read were the NGTG was from that neck of the woods.

Bcktwn00

The only problem with getting upset about it is its a true statement people in Michigan are screwing up badly right now hopefully those of us that do take care of our deals will not suffer cause of this.........I will be over by Detroit the end of the month if this is still going on I will be more than happy to drop by his home and see what I can do for you guys