Not GTG HMAN11 where are you ...

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I promise that nothing gets violent. I don't believe in it myself. But apparently alot of guys that have played with or against him at some point in time are looking to make this right. Nothing harmful, just enough hounding to make him see he's phuked up royally. I hope it works out for the best to all involved in this bum deal

Robby123

Just realize by using tracking# that bat was shipped First class instead of priority anyone know how much longer that takes bump....

shawn400ft

Retired Army Vet
First class mail may take up to 30 days. I had a board bro ship it to me like that once and it took 22 days to get to me. And we were 4 states away:eek:

Robby123

HMAN11 said:
hopefully you received the batting gloves i sent just got all my return batsback yesterday from my buddy your bat is gonna be shipped today will have new tracking number this afternoon sorry
Just got this PM what is going on!!!!

Robby123

well got a pair of batting gloves although thought it was going to be my bat. Here we go again..........supposed to be shipped today.(our bats)

NotoriousSports

<font color="Red">Banned User</font>
Just realize by using tracking# that bat was shipped First class instead of priority anyone know how much longer that takes bump....

First class mail may take up to 30 days. I had a board bro ship it to me like that once and it took 22 days to get to me. And we were 4 states away:eek:

WTF? First class mail over 13ozs. IS Priority Mail:

General Information

First-Class Mail is the least expensive, most immediate option for mailing postcards, letters, and large envelopes 13 ounces or less. First-Class mail over 13 ounces is called Priority Mail®.
Prices based on shape and weight
First-Class Mail is closed against inspection. (The United States Postal Service® may open mail classes other than First-Class Mail to determine if the proper postage was paid.)
Estimated delivery time is two (2) to three (3) postal business days and begins on the date postmarked. In some instances (short distance between ZIP Codes™), it is possible for delivery to occur in one day. First-Class mail is not a guaranteed service. Delivery by a specific date at a specific time is not available.

Not sure if it applies but read the last bulleted question on this page:

http://tinyurl.com/27tj69z

Robby123

WTF? First class mail over 13ozs. IS Priority Mail:

General Information

First-Class Mail is the least expensive, most immediate option for mailing postcards, letters, and large envelopes 13 ounces or less. First-Class mail over 13 ounces is called Priority Mail®.
Prices based on shape and weight
First-Class Mail is closed against inspection. (The United States Postal Service® may open mail classes other than First-Class Mail to determine if the proper postage was paid.)
Estimated delivery time is two (2) to three (3) postal business days and begins on the date postmarked. In some instances (short distance between ZIP Codes™), it is possible for delivery to occur in one day. First-Class mail is not a guaranteed service. Delivery by a specific date at a specific time is not available.

Not sure if it applies but read the last bulleted question on this page:

http://tinyurl.com/27tj69z

The thing was we were expecting bats not batting gloves.......hence the confusion.

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
Been out of town just got back, got a couple of emails with confirmation #'s did we make any progress?

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
well i thought our bats were in when th wife called..well i got some used battin gloves,though...i hope he doesnt send a beat up bat as well..i want the physcho!!!!!!!!!

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
i know bro...can some at least around his area just pick the bats up and ill pay for my shippin of the bat back..seriuosly someone needs to talk to HMAN11!!!!!!!!!

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.

The bat can't be shipped 1st class because it is over 13oz in weight. It is possible to send it Parcel Post which saves about 20% or so but takes much longer to arrive with no guarantees.

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
same thing with me and the tracking numbers....He said it would get here today or tomorrow but never sent tracking...

Robby123

Just messaged him on facebook giving him the option of just pay palling me the money that I was asking for the bat instead of finishing the trade or sending my bat back as it seems thats not ever gonna happen.

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
cmon HMAN11 where are the bats!!!!!!!!!!!!!u told us u wre goin to ship out the bats a week and ahalf ago/.....

gal419

I.B.E.W. Local 126
Hope you guys get your stuff back I sent messages to him and his via Facebook on your behalf. Hopefully that's what a lot of other members here have done.