Not GTG Hman11!!!!

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
i did a deal with this guy(MY 1st trade)and did he not send me a his bat..i sent him a combat virus enhanced players model 27fl for his psycho ...well since i was a newbie i sent of my bat first and here is my trackin #03100480000250065840 and had insurance
and it was sent 7/26/10...he received my bat at 1;30pm 7/28/10 and was on the board the same nite he received my bat..i had sent him some pm's about our deal and nothing,,well friday 7/30/10 he sent me a pm sayin he would send me the psycho overnite it and also for my waitin he would also send me a pair of new battin gloves.....well til this day nothing has been sent on his part and havent heard from him since...hope some one who lives close to him can at least talk to him and tell him to man up to his deals...i think his story about his dad and that he fell down the stairs and got hurt are just a pile of crap....:mad:

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
here is his info
BRIAN HORVATH
608 CLEVELAND STREET
LINCOLN PARK MICHIGAN 48146.....#[email protected]'s put our bats for sale on another site..can u believe this guy

Last edited:

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
michigan mush softball message board is the site he has my bat and 2 other board members bats that we sent him...can u believe this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
i did a deal with this guy(MY 1st trade)and did he not send me a his bat..i sent him a combat virus enhanced players model 27fl for his psycho ...well since i was a newbie i sent of my bat first and here is my trackin #03100480000250065840 and had insurance
and it was sent 7/26/10...he received my bat at 1;30pm 7/28/10 and was on the board the same nite he received my bat..i had sent him some pm's about our deal and nothing,,well friday 7/30/10 he sent me a pm sayin he would send me the psycho overnite it and also for my waitin he would also send me a pair of new battin gloves.....well til this day nothing has been sent on his part and havent heard from him since...hope some one who lives close to him can at least talk to him and tell him to man up to his deals...i think his story about his dad and that he fell down the stairs and got hurt are just a pile of crap....:mad:

I cannot believe someone would come up with a story like that to cover their crappy deal...WOW!

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
well pitch perfect..............the # u sent me i called it and it was either changed or disconnected......man i wished i lived close to him so i can kick his ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
well pitch perfect..............the # u sent me i called it and it was either changed or disconnected......man i wished i lived close to him so i can kick his ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to push him down a LONG stairway for real!:mad:

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
Update

I posted asking for info on the Mush board and a local called me with some more info on this guy. It seems that he has been ripping people off up there for years now and the my dad died excuse has been used with numerous people up there for the last Three Years! He is married and lives in Lincoln Park with his 18 year old son who is handicapped and he has been known to use his son as an excuse when stealing from people as well. I was informed that he has a lot of Family in the area. He plays leagues at southgate not sure if that is a town or a complex. I did get a cell phone # as well it is 313-926-7460 i am not sure if it is good or not.

This guy seems to be a real low life and charges need to be filed...THERE iS NO WAY that the Authorities are not aware of this ass clown!:mad:

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
he has a couple of deals he told me he was making right today...we will see. I do live close and have no problem going over there. I sent an email to him last night and he responded fairly quickly. So hope all goes well keep me updated

mjs

Dodging bullets
he has a couple of deals he told me he was making right today...we will see. I do live close and have no problem going over there. I sent an email to him last night and he responded fairly quickly. So hope all goes well keep me updated

going over there wouldn't be a good idea bro

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
well robby123 i had the same sent to as well.about the battin gloves and the bats goin out today...........

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
Been out of town just got back, got a couple of emails with confirmation #'s did we make any progress?

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
well i did get used up battin gloves,,i thought my bat wa sin when my called me at work...but ill have to see if the bat comes in a few days(i hope)...thamks for all the help guys...