Horween Leather Leads

littleman13

The Veteran
Anyone have any info on possible SBF Horween exclusives? If I remember correctly Gloveworks and some other glove manufacturers and deals exclusively thtough here. Or if anyone has anything for sale in the 12-12.5" range.

lorichie56

12.25 nwt $250 SHIPPED.

Attachments

• IMG_2392.JPG
    IMG_2392.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2393.JPG
    IMG_2393.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    300.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    332.3 KB · Views: 21

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I designed and imported maybe a dozen or 18 Horween tan Gloveworks models back in 2019. Great stuff, the good Horween tan. Each glove was laced and finished here in Georgia by myself.

Bonus because the liners and finger stalls were all Horween too, no squishy black foam.

littleman13

The Veteran
I designed and imported maybe a dozen or 18 Horween tan Gloveworks models back in 2019. Great stuff, the good Horween tan. Each glove was laced and finished here in Georgia by myself.

Bonus because the liners and finger stalls were all Horween too, no squishy black foam.
Any plan to do another order? I've wanted to try the horween leather since I was in college and now I finally have some money to do so. I'm just so picky I have to find the right one. I did find a GMP2MS at a play it again near me that was barely used by a kid that decided he didn't like it that I'm debating relacing to make the web deeper and try the tartan web or just swap the blonde GMP I web from my GCP17 that is ready to be retired and relace with blonde lace.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
All of our horweens are horween fingers, liners, and palm. Just got word that the first of our latest batch have arrived. Working through logistics now to see what is here and what we can release.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
This is what is coming. First model probably a week from today and then the first and 15th of each month.

PROTT2
PRODJ2
PRO12-6
PROKB17
PRO206-9 - LHT as well
PRO207-RV23
PRO208-6 LHT as well
PROBH3 LHT as well
PRODCT LHT as well

littleman13

The Veteran
This is what is coming. First model probably a week from today and then the first and 15th of each month.

PROTT2
PRODJ2
PRO12-6
PROKB17
PRO206-9 - LHT as well
PRO207-RV23
PRO208-6 LHT as well
PROBH3 LHT as well
PRODCT LHT as well
Is this the order they will be posted or random?

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER

PROTT2
PRODJ2
PRO12-6
PROKB17
PRO206-9 - LHT as well
PRO207-RV23
PRO208-6 LHT as well
PROBH3 LHT as well
PRODCT LHT as well
does the 208 or 206 In LHT come with a dual (vertical) hinge?

Hallux

I was wondering if there is any difference in the Don Morton(Ballgloves) and the SBF Horween gloves especially where there is overlap in models....in terms of Horween grade used, liner and finger stalls (overall specs)....squishy foam?

NYC

Swag on 100.
I was wondering if there is any difference in the Don Morton(Ballgloves) and the SBF Horween gloves especially where there is overlap in models....in terms of Horween grade used, liner and finger stalls (overall specs)....squishy foam?
The new Ozzie Smith model (Pro12tc) from Don Morton has a full horween liner, I think most of the other recent releases have the black squishy foam.