Hot Glove is The Bomb

Milli

It's not floppy, just soft. The old one was floppy, hence the new glove.

Hey, I would like to afford a $2-300 glove that is nice & soft day 1, but $100 and a $10 can of this works just fine. We'll see how it holds up...

You've got it all backwards. high end gloves are usually stiff for a while and take some TLC and longer to break in. the cheap gloves are the ones that come game ready.

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
You've got it all backwards. high end gloves are usually stiff for a while and take some TLC and longer to break in. the cheap gloves are the ones that come game ready.

Pfft! Not at all.

A $50 Rawlings is softer than a $300 Nokona? Nonsense.

aulee42

In the ice shanty
i've always used hot glove. infact i still have and use the glove that i bought in 2004. and used hot glove on it the day i got it

yjzep

Throws Underhand
Pfft! Not at all.

A $50 Rawlings is softer than a $300 Nokona? Nonsense.

Apparently, you have never put on a brand new Nokona.
I used hot oven crap on a couple cheapo 35$ gloves to get them ready for a game the next day for newbies on my company rec team, but that will be the day when any of my Mizunos see the oven! Just go throw!

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Exactly

Again, how often do you play?

Up to last year I was playing 200-240 games per year and the glove today looks as good as it was when new. It is a Mizuno that I paid $140.00 wholesale about 10-12 years ago and also used it on my 10.5 Mizuno which I bought a year or so later.

aulee42

In the ice shanty
The fact that you don't remember the glove that you're being asked about tells me all I need to know about taking glove advice from you.

dude it was bought 7 yrs ago. its a rawlings that i know. I dont use it anymore. just sits in the bag my liberty adv. i used the hot glove once on it and helped with the break in. that was last year and it still is in good shape