Hot usssa bat

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
They are ALL hot. Focus on weight and bal vs El and barrel length of preference......or paint scheme if that's your thing. I swing an Anderson Wraith at half the price of what these dudes pay for the "hottest" bat which is just today's favorite bat of the day.

JN137

Anarchy all the UTrip things

But TBH, everybody makes a good UTrip bat, and none of them are worth chasing for full price
I've been gaming a KP Anarchy Gas for tourneys and it absolutely lives up to its name. Definitely slept on

jhitman

I bought a Easton Smack bat about 3 weeks ago or so. Originally it was a $300.00 bat, but got it for less than $100 on HB Sports.

basilray

I've been gaming a KP Anarchy Gas for tourneys and it absolutely lives up to its name. Definitely slept on
I think a lot of people got scared away w/ the paint issues that the first ones released had. Guys that I know who had/have one sure seemed to like them, and they were game ready pretty quickly.

DirtBag215

I think a lot of people got scared away w/ the paint issues that the first ones released had. Guys that I know who had/have one sure seemed to like them, and they were game ready pretty quickly.
Anarchy’s are definitely the ****. I love both my Asa and utrip ones

jhitman

I have been hitting the LS APG4 and it's the real deal. It outperforms all of my other broken in bats. Just have to be careful on temps and breaking them in correctly. Not a cold weather bat.......

basilray

I have been hitting the LS APG4 and it's the real deal. It outperforms all of my other broken in bats. Just have to be careful on temps and breaking them in correctly. Not a cold weather bat.......

Paint seam coming in 3, 2, 1...

I kind of kid. Louisville makes a great bat, but the seaming sure seems to be a problem. My buddy's bubblegum seamed after about 6 games. He was pretty cautious using 52/300's off a tee to break it in, and was the only one who swung it on his team. I think he got about 6 or 8 games before it popped. Granted, Louisville is already sending him a replacement...but yikes.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why is everyone suggesting 240s? He said thumbprint.

They're all hot, and should be cheap right now.

basilray

Why is everyone suggesting 240s? He said thumbprint.

They're all hot, and should be cheap right now.
Valid question - I guess I assume people want new bats, and they are still referring to "Thumbprint" just to reference that it's UTrip and not ASA