Hott bat

ByeUsir

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a tun of hot nsa bats and am wanting one really hot asa bat! I wanting to hear opinions on the hottest asa bat thanx for the input!!

ballslinger

excuse me while I piyb!
best bet

is to use the search option.....just telling you nicely before some of these douchebags come on here blasting you.....

Man of Steele

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a tun of hot nsa bats and am wanting one really hot asa bat! I wanting to hear opinions on the hottest asa bat thanx for the input!!

the hottest ASA bats second to none is the OG synergys and of coarse the sb73v voltage.

cjlucas78

Militia FFL Champ
Sounds like you want a 'hott' bat, look on craigslist, you can find guys that will do that for ya, lol. Don't look here for that

ByeUsir

Addicted to Softballfans
dont need a hott bat i dont cheat the game!! Just a question and i hit the ttwice so sorry lol ! Thanx for the input to everyone esle!

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the are looking for this thread that has been done about 1,000,000 times. I say check the search function. if you still have trouble finding out that everybody has there own opinion about which is the best then here's an idea. go find someplace to swing them so you can figure out for yourself which works for you :)