Hottest NSA bat?

Ronnie G

Star Player
Besides the original freaks, and mayhems, what are the best NSA bats for hitting the hot dots?

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
For the 52/275... I'm loving my DC41 and my teammates are crushing with a Z3 and CL22.

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
52/275

Combat Avarice g2 stands out the most and the new DC-41 comes to mind after that. The rest are about the same imo.

I saw a guy with the new combat greinart db crushing those as well, but I haven't hit with one personally yet.

Sy100's are great, but finding a 34/30 is ridiculous much less for a decent price.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
From the way it sounds the Monsta G.O.A.T will be on top of my 3 previous choices....cant wait for them to release it...I just hope they make a 1pc version

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
No Carl and I have never spoken. But I heard about it long before the release of several of the new monstas....so where is the GOAT? Until I can buy it...its a dream or a myth!

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
^^^^lol i hear what ur saying but carl said way back in the beginning of 2013 that this fall would be the earliest we would see it and seeing how far behind they r on the others i dont doubt itll b nxt yr before the goat debuts last i heard they were still working out the issues with usssa..nsa,asa, and isf r on board already...i can see how some would think its a myth but obviously the barrel wont be "unbreakable" maybe from hitting a ball with it but im more stoked for the no weather restrictions and the dual stamps