How do i keep my teams bats hot after the game breaks?

jed.only

Don't judge me.
playing 8 thru the loser's bracket to go to the finals to face a team that only had to play 2 is trash, but, we should have carried the momentum from the last 4 back-to-back wins right through them and their 4hr break. but we didnt. bleh.

best weekend in a long time. and we did it with 11.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
you are not a very nice guy :mad:

however my league team is straight smashing teams this year...just can't get all of my guys to play tourneys, think we would have a pretty decent run locally...

My friend just put together a new E team in MD and we've done pretty well. It's a young team and i'm one of the oldest guys on it (31). We are ranked 8th in the state and we keep getting better.

You have to get the same guys out as much as you can though;)

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
playing 8 thru the loser's bracket to go to the finals to face a team that only had to play 2 is trash, but, we should have carried the momentum from the last 4 back-to-back wins right through them and their 4hr break. but we didnt. bleh.

best weekend in a long time. and we did it with 11.

if we had 11 guys that consistently committed to tourney play we wouldn't spend much time in the losers bracket...I do a lot of throwing together of teams just to make sure I get some extra ball in...tourneys around here are usually only $125 so it ends up costing each guy $11 or $12 and if we get 4-5 games out of it then to me it is worth it...I just love to play

jed.only

Don't judge me.
we always draw a top seeded team first or second game (because they get a bye due to points) and come back to see them in semi's or finals. doing the hard way is the only way we know how.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
My friend just put together a new E team in MD and we've done pretty well. It's a young team and i'm one of the oldest guys on it (31). We are ranked 8th in the state and we keep getting better.

You have to get the same guys out as much as you can though;)

I had a 14 man roster....

1b-tore his acl
2b- 41yrs old
ss- young kid that played short in college...glove is magic and he rakes
3b- 34 yrs old (my 3b that started the year blew out his knee in a tourney)
c- young kid with an ok bat
p- me, 34 yrs old
outfield...stud 22 yr old kid, 34, 36, 21
bench- 41, 44, 33

moral of the story, we are getting old and some of us are already there, lol

and a lot of the guys at the age they are, well, they are no longer interested in playing tourney ball every weekend plus league

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
we always draw a top seeded team first or second game (because they get a bye due to points) and come back to see them in semi's or finals. doing the hard way is the only way we know how.

We'll lose the first and win 9 in a row to get to the championship game and lose:mad: