How do you guys pick between 2 leagues to play for on the same night?

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Have offers to play on two teams at separate venues on the same night next session and heres how they stack up:
#1:
-ASA
-Like the fields better
-Terrible Umpiring
-10 Minutes away
-Played with the team twice before
-Ok Comp

#2:
-Utrip
-Hard field that bothers my knee
-Mediocre Umpiring but better than other league
-Closer to 20 Minutes away
-Never played with team but have with some of the players
-More Comp than other league

I tend to like the ASA game better so that points towards #1 but almost every other category if it isnt a toss up leads to #2. Give me some other things you guys would take into consideration or just tell me what to do:D

VikingDavid

Addicted to Softballfans
you need to be the star, which ever team is worse so you stand out more, thats where you should go...

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Which team do you think you'll have more fun with?

Thats one of the toss up options. I love the wednesday night team im on now and they play at the place #1 will be playing but the umpire director is terrible and very biased against our team. A few of the guys dont play fall ball or wont go to venue #2 so that team kinda fell apart

you need to be the star, which ever team is worse so you stand out more, thats where you should go...

Thats definately #1 but last fall when i played for them i made 3 outs in the 14 game season and no errors. Coach has his boys though because its sponsored and the guys that work with him get what ever they want so i hit like 8th and played RC

VikingDavid

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats one of the toss up options. I love the wednesday night team im on now and they play at the place #1 will be playing but the umpire director is terrible and very biased against our team. A few of the guys dont play fall ball or wont go to venue #2 so that team kinda fell apart

Thats definately #1 but last fall when i played for them i made 3 outs in the 14 game season and no errors. Coach has his boys though because its sponsored and the guys that work with him get what ever they want so i hit like 8th and played RC

unacceptable, tell them you want a top 3 spot in the lineup and your choice of POS or you're out...you are the FA, make them chase you, you have tons of options because you are awesome...