How do you store your gamer over the winter?

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Leave it in your bat bag after the last game and deal with the mildew in the spring?
Lexol cleaner and plastic bag it?
What is the "right" thing to do?

Committed

After every season I clean it, apply a small amount of leather conditioner, place a ball in the pocket and store in a climate and humidity controlled space.

mkaufm1

Same. I wipe it down if it’s dirty after a game. At the end of the season, I clean it; apply glove butter to a rag; wipe down the glove and ensure I get the laces.

Mpalm18

My two gamers get a wipe down with a barely damp rag to get any obvious dust and dirt wiped away. Then I rub them down with a small bit of glove conditioner. Ball in the pocket and they go to their spot on the top shelf of a bookcase for the off-season.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
just dont have an offseason. easiest solution. just change over to indoor work on a regular basis if the weather doesnt permit outdoor activities.

I sit them palm down resting on the thumb and pinky…..on my wife’s dining room table, she loves me!

A dozen !!?? Not a baker's dozen (ha ha), but looks like "old faithful" Wilson at bottom of picture has the ball inserted, glove perfectly broken in and hinged right where you want it, stored for the off-season.

You have some nice gloves, my friend. RR

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Clean them (lightly) condition if needed, then there are stored in a cotton bag with ball in pocket. NO PLASTIC bags, let that leather breathe
Just my opinion