How has your game improved?

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Since you took up the techniques of Coach Kent Murphy?

I was pretty good ballplayer as a kid because of Fred McGriff's instructional tapes and Tom Emanskey's baseball instruction, but there was a long gap with no competent teaching videos so my game decline. Now I'm back on top and am the King Supreme on all my teams. Thank you Coach Kent Murphy

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Since you took up the techniques of Coach Kent Murphy?

I was pretty good ballplayer as a kid because of Fred McGriff's instructional tapes and Tom Emanskey's baseball instruction, but there was a long gap with no competent teaching videos so my game decline. Now I'm back on top and am the King Supreme on all my teams. Thank you Coach Kent Murphy

yawn-o.gif

Jroby9

The Kid
To me the most valuable lesson I learned was to let everyone know that I just hit a homerun.

Superstar555

Addicted to Softballfans
I stopped blaming glass and started blaming 'roids. This has resulted in a feeling of superiority that lasts for several days after a loss.

Last week I told the ump (loudly) that the 215# girl who just hit a flare to short RF needs a pee test if she plans to continue hitting in a girl's spot in the line up. That went over well...

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
my bat flip skills and catch phrases are now among the best in league nights.

This and beers drank is really the only stat worth leading in

lol a video tape helped you. you must not have been very good.

it's softball.

Pros use tape of themselves hitting to fix kinks. How am i supposed to impress a girl enough to bump fuzz after the game if I don't watch tapes?

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
I was unable to watch swing's gif because I don't pay for internet and the neighbor has dial up so slow it wouldn't play in a reasonable amount of time...anyone help me out?

Also, Coach's fame has made its way to church league. I'm a drunken hethen but i play in a church league because it makes me feel good about myself. A couple people were trying to quote coach, but they dont swear so it was just disappointing

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
He reminded me of the importance of cheesedogs. Now when i hit dingers by bat flips are impeccable and i scream "gone forever.......Donad Sterling"

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
One of my teams has me in right field a lot of the time. He taught me to flip off the center fielder when he tells you that there are two outs. Because you're there for the ladies, not to play ball.
Screw that guy.

trip

stfu
Pros use tape of themselves hitting to fix kinks. How am i supposed to impress a girl enough to bump fuzz after the game if I don't watch tapes?

yeah of themselves and how a pitcher has approached them in the past. not some ron popeil knockoff that grabbed a baseball glove instead of the pocket fisherman

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah of themselves and how a pitcher has approached them in the past. not some ron popeil knockoff that grabbed a baseball glove instead of the pocket fisherman

I heard from my cousins ex girlfriends baby dady that Miguel Cabrera used the hitaway in Venezuela and used the Emanskey hitting instruction video to hone his mechanics. If you want to be average by not using the technology available. I've been **** slapping dingers with regularity since I stopped wasting my dinger energy on defense and wasting my good home run swings on deck