How many home runs will you hit this year

We get 6/game in my Monday league and unlimited in Thursdays, so probably 5 or so each week in those two leagues plus more if I sub other nights. Tournaments just depend on the format, sanctions with limits I hit less since we get less and you got to pick your spots. I've done unlimited homerun tournaments (14 in 5 games the last one) so it really is hard to say but definitely a couple hundred for sure.

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
Got my first 1 this weekend, about where I expected to be going into league. Starting league next week and getting into are multi-home run tournaments in June and July. Only 2 more none home run tournaments left one at the end of May NIT and end of August State Championship.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to add 3 ejections to my previous two, so my estimate is horrible so far. That is not counting league which is one more hr and one more out.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Our Sunday league keeps stats....8 through 12 games so far. Not bad for a skinny dude like me. Some fields are only about 280ish though, most were hit on them :)

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
I'm at 2, which is 2 more than I expected to hit. As far as the "how can you not hit home runs?" Well, when you **** up your back bad enough that you end up in a wheelchair and lose a ****-ton of rotational power once you 'recover' that's how you hit no homeruns. 17 games in, and I only have 5 extra base hits. Before the accident, I was the HR/XBH guy on the team. Now, not so much.

I'm at 2, which is 2 more than I expected to hit. As far as the "how can you not hit home runs?" Well, when you **** up your back bad enough that you end up in a wheelchair and lose a ****-ton of rotational power once you 'recover' that's how you hit no homeruns. 17 games in, and I only have 5 extra base hits. Before the accident, I was the HR/XBH guy on the team. Now, not so much.

Ed, check with Ken from Swing make over, He is coming off back surgery and getting his rotation going again.

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
Yea when we were deciding which tournament to go to, Springs was sold out so we decided to go farther north to Loveland.

pontiacfb78

Star Player
I've got on in the park homer this year on an error, but I'm hoping to be able to get a few over the fence this year. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard all winter, so I'm probably getting about an extra 25-30ft over this time last year. I hit one ball out of the fields we usually play on a few years ago, but we were out of homers so....

I have 17 in 7 tourneys. Only 2 hr a game for us and I'm 1 of 4-5 hr guys on our team so we all have to go for base hits quite often. No league yet this year.

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit one off the fence last night - last chance I'll have at that 227 ft. monster this year so I'll have to try again next year.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
2 in one game.... Balls this year sound like crap coming off the bat but carried like crazy off my blackout.

Its a head scratcher for me, I thought maybe 4-5 all season if I got lucky. See what happens tomorrow......

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
2 in one game.... Balls this year sound like crap coming off the bat but carried like crazy off my blackout.

Its a head scratcher for me, I thought maybe 4-5 all season if I got lucky. See what happens tomorrow......

I hit 3 in the first 2 games and am back on track with zero since then.