How many home runs will you hit this year

BigGilly44

The Rookie
GSL DHH so hopefully 2 a game. NSA we get 5 a game so hopefully 2 game. League is 1 and 1 up, so again hopefully, 1 agame. Roughly 150 games a year? Honestly this year I am at 0! So with the ifs and hopefullys out of the way. I hope to repeat last years 189 in 147 games. But thats with a ****load of singles and pinch runners used when I dont hit a homerun. Im the DHH hitter for a reason power and no speed! Also why I pitch!

swampdonkey1

Star Player
Last spring i had a bet with a guy at work that i could beat Barry Bonds record. I ended up playing 144 games in 2015 with 151 HR's. None of those games were in sanctioned ball with low HR limits. This year i'll be stuck on a bronze/silver team where 1 HR/game will be all we're allowed. My local league allows 8 HR's/game for a men's league!

dtrotd

Coach
So you hit 151 HR's in 144 games and yet this year actually playing sanctioned ball you're playing BRONZE...Hmmmmmmmmmm

:wtf2::fing02:

So you hit 151 HR's in 144 games and yet this year actually playing sanctioned ball you're playing BRONZE...Hmmmmmmmmmm

:wtf2::fing02:

Maybe because he is no good in the field and only can hit the long ball? :biggthumpup:

Depends on where and how many games I play, if it's coed league on a 275' field, damn near every at bat cuz my kids are watching. D and E tourneys hardly ever because I try to pepper the gaps and wall with line drives. Rec tourneys is hit or miss 10 in 4 games or 0 in 2 games depending on the amount of alcohol involved. It's damn Softball people, if you are keeping track of your HR numbers and play D or lower.... Then you need to spend more time with your family and get your priorities straight.

awatkicker24

Part Time Player
Enough to disgrace every pitchers family. At least that what coach Kent Murphy taught me. And to foul tip the pitchers intentional walks to run his pitch count up.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
One time I hit .800 in leauge with 20 bombs in 20 games

Yes, but i still couldn't tell you any of them. I bet i have more walks than anyone else.

One year my league OBP was .920 (69-75), with zero homers, almost all walks and singles, and a good bit of luck. But I bet I've lead every team I've been on in walks. So, you know, I've got that going for me.