How many Hr's do you hit in a season?

jp24

Band
That's the thing dude...We've tried to help him and he thinks he's soooooo good that he just ignores it. Comes in here and pumps his chest and cuts up....Instead of trying to get better.....This is why I get so bothered.

He claims to be able to hit backside, but I just don't see it with that swing. I mean, anyone can hit an outside pitch backside, but there's no way in hell he's taking anything from the middle in to right field.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
This post is funny as hell!!!!! If I played that much I would easily hit that many bombs as well, especially at that level, but Im gnna have to agree with swing!!!!! Im not one to rip on anybody or there swing, but NO WAY does he hit 300 a year in games if he's swinging like this everytime up LOL..... But again im not one to judge.....

for myself, I hit a little more than 70 last year in about 11-12 tournaments. I dont keep track in league, basically because it means absolutely nothing LOL.

That vid is pretty funny tho!!!!!

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
I would post. New video of my last bp session but I've learned that's just asking people to hate you. Hahaha

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
I would post. New video of my last bp session but I've learned that's just asking people to hate you. Hahaha

They will hate you, but it is worth it in laughs!!!!! Everyone will tell you the field you hit on is 225ft if your swinging for HR"S lol.....

At least if gives you people to argue with:eek:

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
They will hate you, but it is worth it in laughs!!!!! Everyone will tell you the field you hit on is 225ft if your swinging for HR"S lol.....

At least if gives you people to argue with:eek:

The video is in a cage so that would rule out some heckling. And I hit backside 75 percent of the time on open field bp so that may cut down also. Haha

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
the only time ive thrown up vids is when I was reviewing a bat and purposely hitting HR's. That did not go over well here lol!!!!! swing was one of the main guys ripping the vid, but we eventually came to an understanding that good players do exist LOL!!!!!

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
the only time ive thrown up vids is when I was reviewing a bat and purposely hitting HR's. That did not go over well here lol!!!!! swing was one of the main guys ripping the vid, but we eventually came to an understanding that good players do exist LOL!!!!!

I don't recall this..............Repost vids please. :D