How many Hr's do you hit in a season?

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player

K this is the ressy titan 2011 review that I did. Keep in mind the point was to hit HR's and that was it, so that is why i hit 4/5 pitches over LOL.

Also don't hate on my color commentator he's a good guy

Last edited by a moderator:

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
Hell of a lot better swing than that abomination of Warpaths.

LOL thanks bro, I work out wayyyyyy too much to even talk about and my goal is to be playing within the conference in 3 years. Ive only played softball for 1 full year but have gotten really lucky so far in the guys I've met and how much they have helped me develop and the opportunities I have had so far. Without good people in this game, it is always going to be very hard to make it considering that they conference tourneys take place 1 time a year in minnesota and that doesn't give all that much time to get noticed LOL. I know one thing, im bout to be hitting up Jhall this summer when that dudley comes around LOL

Thanks for the compliment tho bro I appreciate any help advice that I can get

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL thanks bro, I work out wayyyyyy too much to even talk about and my goal is to be playing within the conference in 3 years. Ive only played softball for 1 full year but have gotten really lucky so far in the guys I've met and how much they have helped me develop and the opportunities I have had so far. Without good people in this game, it is always going to be very hard to make it considering that they conference tourneys take place 1 time a year in minnesota and that doesn't give all that much time to get noticed LOL. I know one thing, im bout to be hitting up Jhall this summer when that dudley comes around LOL

Damn right you will. I can't wait till the Dudley. It's my favorite tournament of all time.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

I wish I were young again.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
I love the easy swing. You're a big youngin.

thanks bro, I am very young and as I just wrote consider myself very lucky so far in this game since Ive only played 1 year.

what you said has actually been the 1 criticism that I have gotten, people dont think that I swing hard by watching me hit, but I try to tell them I do LOL. I came from college basketball and have lifted hard for a number of years. I am 6'5 and weigh 217 right now. I rep 295 on the press and lift pretty heavy in all other areas. This weight lifting helps tremendously as far as hitting the ball hard goes

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
Damn right you will. I can't wait till the Dudley. It's my favorite tournament of all time.

Yea it is sick man, like I said last year was my first year even knowing what was going on in this game, so I didn't play there. This year I should be playing full time with Easton as i just got an offer the other day, but im actually in a tough as jam as I have already committed to 2 different teams this year and don't wanna be a **** and leave them LOL..... Hopefully either way they will need me for this tournament as I need to rip a few off of the best in the game LOL!!!!!

Either way I'll hit you up and tryout for your squad LOL!!!!!

jp24

Band
thanks bro, I am very young and as I just wrote consider myself very lucky so far in this game since Ive only played 1 year.

what you said has actually been the 1 criticism that I have gotten, people dont think that I swing hard by watching me hit, but I try to tell them I do LOL. I came from college basketball and have lifted hard for a number of years. I am 6'5 and weigh 217 right now. I rep 295 on the press and lift pretty heavy in all other areas. This weight lifting helps tremendously as far as hitting the ball hard goes

It's all about leverage. I don't really look like I should hit in the middle of the lineup, but I know what pitch to hit where. Some of my longest HRs have come on swings that really didn't look like I was trying to hit the ball far.

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST
I just watched the video that swing posted and I would bet any amount of money that Warpath is full of it. Especially since he was swinging glass in BP and couldn't hit it out. WOW. That bat may have been too thin it sounded awful.

ktown808

The Unknowns
I just watched the video that swing posted and I would bet any amount of money that Warpath is full of it. Especially since he was swinging glass in BP and couldn't hit it out. WOW. That bat may have been too thin it sounded awful.

I was thinking along the same lines. What bat is that?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
It's all about leverage. I don't really look like I should hit in the middle of the lineup, but I know what pitch to hit where. Some of my longest HRs have come on swings that really didn't look like I was trying to hit the ball far.

Same here.............Most people don't see me as a middle of the lineup hitter too....I'm small, but I make up for it by swinging out of my ass and talking a lot of ****.

jp24

Band
Not sure exactly, but man it sounded like crap.

Looked like an 06 Syn+

Same here.............Most people don't see me as a middle of the lineup hitter too....I'm small, but I make up for it by swinging out of my ass and talking a lot of ****.

Riiiight. I've seen pictures. I believe the **** talking and swinging out of your ass thing, but not the claim of being small....at least from the waist up. :D

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans

Just for you swing. Yes I'm thin on top so stfu. Hahahaa

Last edited by a moderator: