How to get your Evil Ball sample pack

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
1st confirm the ball is in stock at Evilsports.com.
2nd paypal $15 to [email protected].
3rd put in the subject the ball you are requesting.
4th CONFIRM your shipping address is included in comments.
5th Enjoy the best ball $$ can buy.

Last edited:

Hunter4ever89

The Wiley Veteran
Bump for a Great Guy here and a great softball! I know our team will be using these next year. Still Working the LD to switch the whole league over.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Really, buy them as singles somewhere your gonna pay $6 a ball with $3 for shipping? Sounds legit. We have been offering it for 8 years

vempyre

Star Player
For 15 bucks does it come with anything other than the 2 balls? I can go into most stores and pick up balls for that price.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Idk why guys are arguing over price. The guy is nice enough to do the sample pack ( has to be an inventory nightmare) and you guys bash him. Its much better than having to buy an entire dozen to test out the newest ball

64impalass

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the sample pack deal. Buggs is a so so dood IMO. And if your complex has evils for 5 bucks a pop. Man good deal.

Dogue

Evil Genius
Just ordered the Ultimate EVIL Long Haul Edition samples...feel free to throw in any swag you have laying around. ;)

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Is there any way to order the sample pack directly off your website, Bobby? I'm thinking about ordering a batpack and would like to get the balls shipped with that, since shipping to Canada is usually atrocious.