Need Help How to Ship from Canada to the States?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobber_1077

i've already pointed out how i help, but you're too stupid to understand it

And you are too dumb to realize that you're not helping. You're being an *******...and after seeing how ridiculously moronic some of your posts are, I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny, if you are just a piece of ****, or are actually that stupid. Although, it's probably a combination of the 3...

You wanna help, maybe post some actual info to help, rather than telling him to go elsewhere.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Joker, pull the hook out and let him go before he hurts himself.

OP, shipping to the States is exactly the same as shipping to somewhere in Canada. You just have to fill out the customs form. Description of item, declared value, etc.

You might as well sell it to someone in the US if you can find a buyer. Shipping will be around $25 with insurance, if you ship to another Province, it'll be $20 anyway.

Joker

For a real surprise, useless answers with no help to the OP.
Why not either ACTUALLY help, or not say anything...idiot.

To the OP, just go to Canada Post once you sell your bat, and tell them you want to ship to the US...in reality, it's not very hard, a little more paperwork.
When you list your bat here, make sure you are adding in about $25 for shipping...so if you have seen at $80 here shipped. Maybe list at $90 shipped and take some offers.

PM me if you have any questions.
P.S. Apply for a Venture One card, it's free and saves you on shipping via CP.

And you are too dumb to realize that you're not helping. You're being an *******...and after seeing how ridiculously moronic some of your posts are, I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny, if you are just a piece of ****, or are actually that stupid. Although, it's probably a combination of the 3...

You wanna help, maybe post some actual info to help, rather than telling him to go elsewhere.

:rolleyes:

OP, shipping to the States is exactly the same as shipping to somewhere in Canada. You just have to fill out the customs form. Description of item, declared value, etc.

You might as well sell it to someone in the US if you can find a buyer. Shipping will be around $25 with insurance, if you ship to another Province, it'll be $20 anyway.

he started it

bobber_1077

I'm fine, I'm just sick of this idiot trotting around here spewing crap and everyone just sits around and watches him. The OP asked a simple question looking for help from people on this board who have shipped to the US before, and as usual Joker has to be a jackass, and do everything but answer the question.

Joker

then use the ignore list and shut the **** up about it. you turned this into a **** show by running your mouth

bobber_1077

then use the ignore list and shut the **** up about it. you turned this into a **** show by running your mouth

I'd rather talk **** to you.
Actually you turned this into a **** show by posting crap to start with.

You're such a little ***** Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.