Need Help How to Ship from Canada to the States?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuxedoBento

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys,

Long time lurker here. Just wanted to offload my og 27 oz bubble sticker Miken Freak Plus and it seems there's more demand for these sticks down south of the border.

I've bought bats from the States but it's my first time selling.

I just wanted to know if anyone could guide me through the process of shipping and selling a bat from Canada to the US.

Also since it's an old stamp bat, is the cost of shipping even worth it? These bats seem to go for around $65-$80 USD for the bubble sticker.

Thanks! :)

* I read the sticky on shipping from the US to Canada but there doesn't appear to be anything for the reverse.

TuxedoBento

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry, like I said, I'm new to the process. I've sent small packages through Canadapost and it was already $15-$20. Not sure of what the best options we have up here are.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Hey guys,

Long time lurker here. Just wanted to offload my og 27 oz bubble sticker Miken Freak Plus and it seems there's more demand for these sticks down south of the border.

I've bought bats from the States but it's my first time selling.

I just wanted to know if anyone could guide me through the process of shipping and selling a bat from Canada to the US.

Also since it's an old stamp bat, is the cost of shipping even worth it? These bats seem to go for around $65-$80 USD for the bubble sticker.

Thanks! :)

* I read the sticky on shipping from the US to Canada but there doesn't appear to be anything for the reverse.

Sell for 65 minus 20-25 shipping equals 40-45 in your pocket..

uprising

Extra Hitter
Unfortunately he is correct not big money and your losing quite a bit to ship id just sale it up there bc by the time you ship your gonna get what you could have up there..I miss being able to use those babies!!

bobber_1077

does canadapost not have a website?

your google broken?

For a real surprise, useless answers with no help to the OP.
Why not either ACTUALLY help, or not say anything...idiot.

To the OP, just go to Canada Post once you sell your bat, and tell them you want to ship to the US...in reality, it's not very hard, a little more paperwork.
When you list your bat here, make sure you are adding in about $25 for shipping...so if you have seen at $80 here shipped. Maybe list at $90 shipped and take some offers.

PM me if you have any questions.
P.S. Apply for a Venture One card, it's free and saves you on shipping via CP.

bobber_1077

nope, never mentioned that candapost would be the place to look

You never once mentioned to go to Canada Post.
Maybe you should learn to read.

You clearly asked if CP had a website.

Besides, if you wanted to actually help rather than being your normal ******* self, then you would have actually posted some info to help this guy...rather than just tell him to look elsewhere.

Joker

You never once mentioned to go to Canada Post.
Maybe you should learn to read.

You clearly asked if CP had a website.

Besides, if you wanted to actually help rather than being your normal ******* self, then you would have actually posted some info to help this guy...rather than just tell him to look elsewhere.

i know what i wrote, you're the one who can't understand it

bobber_1077

does canadapost not have a website?

i know what i wrote, you're the one who can't understand it

So where did you say to go to Canada Post?
You're not very good at this are you. People ask for help, you throw your BS two cents in "claiming" to help, rather than actually helping. Perhaps, you should just keep your BS attitude out of this, or actually help.

Joker

So where did you say to go to Canada Post?
You're not very good at this are you. People ask for help, you throw your BS two cents in "claiming" to help, rather than actually helping. Perhaps, you should just keep your BS attitude out of this, or actually help.

its ok, go ask a 5 year old to explain it to you

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
For a real surprise, useless answers with no help to the OP.
Why not either ACTUALLY help, or not say anything...idiot.

To the OP, just go to Canada Post once you sell your bat, and tell them you want to ship to the US...in reality, it's not very hard, a little more paperwork.
When you list your bat here, make sure you are adding in about $25 for shipping...so if you have seen at $80 here shipped. Maybe list at $90 shipped and take some offers.

PM me if you have any questions.
P.S. Apply for a Venture One card, it's free and saves you on shipping via CP.

I have to admit this is the first time I have ever seen anyone on SBF tell another member to sign up for a CC. Pretty sure half the clowns here don't have enough credit to get one. :D

Last edited:

bobber_1077

I have to admit this is the first time I have ever seen anyone on SBF tell another member to sign up for a CC. Pretty sure half the clowns here don't have enough credit to get one. :D

Haha...that's funny.
A Venture One card isn't a CC though, it's kind of like an Air Miles card or one that earns you points...but rather than you having to accumulate the points to get anything, you just get discounts on shipping rates, etc. up front.

Joker

it means "hey dumbass who can't figure out how to google something, go look at canadapost's website"

Joker

i pointed him to candapost's website cause he was too stupid to figure it out on his own. you told him to go to a canadapost office, which is even dumber

bobber_1077

i pointed him to candapost's website cause he was too stupid to figure it out on his own. you told him to go to a canadapost office, which is even dumber

Are you still yapping nonsense?
Shut up. No one gives a **** what you have to say.

bobber_1077

you're the one who started talking ****

Yah, because the guy comes on here looking for actual help, and you open your ********** and spew nonsense as usual.
If you aren't gonna help, then don't post, it's a pretty simple concept actually...but I figured someone as idiotic as you can't figure it out...so here you are still talking out of your ass.

Saint even said the same thing as me:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=18437952&postcount=6

Status
Not open for further replies.