How to tighten the hand stall on any glove.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Ummmmm yah it's not working pm me your email and ill send it over to u.

Last edited:

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
yah GTG it really works did it to my sister glove, she has no more problem of glove flying off.....

Podo

"JewDoe"
Thanks fellas and on a side note use 3/16ths lace if possible. 2 reasons: 1 it's a pain in the ass to get it through the palm area and 2 it will take a lot longer to get the glove to open back up if u really need to shrink up the hand stall a ton. And remember like any lace it will stretch out and u might have to untie the thumb side and pull it tight again. GL hope this helps a few of u Burger King hands guys, lol.

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
Thanks fellas and on a side note use 3/16ths lace if possible. 2 reasons: 1 it's a pain in the ass to get it through the palm area and 2 it will take a lot longer to get the glove to open back up if u really need to shrink up the hand stall a ton. And remember like any lace it will stretch out and u might have to untie the thumb side and pull it tight again. GL hope this helps a few of u Burger King hands guys, lol.

I fall into this category/group... :D

j/k good work Podo!!

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
I can never seem to get that needle to work. Always pulls out. Nice video! Can you make one that shows how to get that needle to work?!? Just kidding, but seriously

Podo

"JewDoe"
I can never seem to get that needle to work. Always pulls out. Nice video! Can you make one that shows how to get that needle to work?!? Just kidding, but seriously

u mean when your pushing it through the heal? it happens to me to, but usually what I do is push it in till it starts coming out the last hole and sqeeze the heal together and push the needle through with a softball. usually it'll go all the way and right when it pops out the needle pulls off bet the lace is sticking out enough to grab it with needlenose pliers. (usually)

Podo

"JewDoe"
I guess what I'm trying to say ld5 is squeeze the needle through. Not pull it through till u absolutely have to. Also thread that ****er as tight as u possibly can, sometimes I actually hold the lace with my needle nose and twist the hell out of it. It still pulls out sometimes still though. GL and Lmk if u need me to make another video and exactly what part u need video of.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Here's the deal if u want to see the video, pm me your email and ill send it to yah. For some stupid reason photobucket changed their settings and won't let me post video anymore. BASTARDS!

Last edited: