For Sale Hulk comic book

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Now you're speaking my language.......any trade interest? You got anything else?
I have something like 3,000 or so comics.

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
I've been trying to move my books for a few months now on the bay. It's a pain in the butt, but I've done pretty well so far. I've still probably got 7,500 or so to go. Sold most of my "high-end" books already. Sold my Journey Into Mystery #83 for just over $900. I thought about asking on here, but figured I'd get flamed. If you're looking for anything in particular, PM me. Had many complete runs.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Ebay isn't really the way to sell them. You'd have to piece them out and it get's really hard to do. There are several other sites but most of the time you need them graded and sealed.

Guys if you have early X-men or New Mutants 87.....let me know.

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
I tried to sell them to a local dealer and he wanted to rape me. Offered me 2 grand for over 8,000 books. So I started piecing them out on the bay and made $2100 on the first 75 books I sold. It truly is the suck to do it this way, but like I said, I've done okay so far.

The Devious 1

Aloha, Mr. Hand.
Ebay isn't really the way to sell them. You'd have to piece them out and it get's really hard to do. There are several other sites but most of the time you need them graded and sealed.

Guys if you have early X-men or New Mutants 87.....let me know.

First appearance of Cable. What's that worth now?

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried to sell them to a local dealer and he wanted to rape me. Offered me 2 grand for over 8,000 books. So I started piecing them out on the bay and made $2100 on the first 75 books I sold. It truly is the suck to do it this way, but like I said, I've done okay so far.

If you catalog your stuff you can sell it pretty quickly.

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
My grandfather gave me a bunch of comics... they're sitting in boxes wrapped in plastic sleeves with backboards at my parents house. The only one that I know is worth decent money is Amazing Spiderman #3 (1963, first appearance of Dr. Octopus). The condition isn't great (cover loose at the staples and rough around the edges), so I know it's not worth as much as it could be. There are some other old ones in great condition, but they aren't anything special. One day I'll go through them all and sell them, but it would be cool to wait another 30-40 years and give them to my grandson.

olderplayer007

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
trying to sell my lot of comics. what a pain. everybody wants individual and the comic stores just want to rip you off.

i think i have the gold cover of cable.