Hydros now available

Tbrix26

Part Time Player
Hydro.jpg

Hydros are now available for reserves. We should have them in on the 31st. We will collect payment before we ship, but reserve your sizes today by calling the office at 205-932-7333...... available in Black and white as shown in the picture. $115.00

TyJack09

Addicted to Softballfans
Hydro.jpg

Hydros are now available for reserves. We should have them in on the 31st. We will collect payment before we ship, but reserve your sizes today by calling the office at 205-932-7333...... available in Black and white as shown in the picture. $115.00

That seems kind of steep for a pair of Turfs...

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
What's up with all the hate towards Bass lately? There's probably a reason that they cost 115 bucks. They have to make some profit, and they probably aren't mass produced like some companies can.

brock

Addicted to Softballfans
What's up with all the hate towards Bass lately? There's probably a reason that they cost 115 bucks. They have to make some profit, and they probably aren't mass produced like some companies can.

ususally when you are a new company trying to get market penetration you offer stuff at a small profit margin....to an almost loss...in order to gain a following.

but i mean thats just good business

T8S

Addicted to Softballfans
I finally get it. Bass is positioning itself as the Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls Royce of the softball market.

Let's just sell everything for the highest dollar amount possible. Some people can afford it and are dumb enough to pay it, just to say they have it.

Bravo!

BigJ22

even the Reebok Vero/Zig Trainers are only $99... and thats for a major name brand... yikes.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Welp... Looks like I'm not getting a pair of these like I thought I was. $115 for something that would never last the year is insane!

spurlock4dcs

Addicted to Softballfans
F that,115 for turfs bass is stupid just like all us waiting on a video

good god almighty. get over the video you woman.

Is a video of Hall and Jose REALLY that important to everyone? Like you cant look up and see Jeff Hall hitting in 10000000 other video's or JC?

honda700xx

Manager
good god almighty. get over the video you woman.

Is a video of Hall and Jose REALLY that important to everyone? Like you cant look up and see Jeff Hall hitting in 10000000 other video's or JC?

Sure, but it's the fact they said for days now the video would be out. It's nothing but hype for bass, ill say the JH 1st degree bat is not bad at all and will hang with any other usssa bat out there. Im not to happy with the way there handling themself's at this point. Reminds me of a company not too long ago that had lots of hype behind it only to fall on it's face and own lots of people refunds!!!

Last edited:

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
Sure, but it's the fact they said for days now the video would be out. It's nothing but hype for bass, ill say the JH 1st degree bat is not bad at all and will hang with any other usssa bat out there. Im not to happy with the way there handling them selfs at this point. Reminds me of a company not too long ago that had lost of hype behind it only to fall on it's face and own lots of people refunds!!!

Lol this makes me laugh.

NoCal Ginger

The Veteran
yeah all i hear about these "non-mass-produced" Bass shoes is that they fall apart. $115 is ridiculous. at best.

I don't know much about the Hydro's, but my bass turfs haven't fallen apart at all and are comfortable as hell. My boombah's on the other hand did fall apart and were terribly uncomfortable. At $60, I'd give them a shot, at $115, that's ridiculous.

Adam3

HAS BEEN
ususally when you are a new company trying to get market penetration you offer stuff at a small profit margin....to an almost loss...in order to gain a following.

but i mean thats just good business

This is a True Statement....

mrbtjohns

Addicted to Softballfans
It's funny cause when they first showed up on SBF they said the price would be $60, then it went up to $75... NOW $115!!! WTF!!! Good luck at selling those...