I always like to brag

Lord7

Banned User
on people that arent myself, however I have much respect for the team that stomped my team in the church playoffs this past weekend. I've played against them 35 times in my short career and we have only won three times. We double dipped them last year and they went back to the drawing board and regrouped to flat stomp us.

Two of my local softball idols are in this video. They've retired from conference ball to dabble in church ball. Both real mashers, unlike 99% of the guys that are on this board. As you can see, my church league backspinner was useless against them....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJgAc7uZ5LI&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually counted 4 guys in the vid that mash. The 2 RH hitters, the one LH batter, and the pitcher.

Don't hurt em' hammer

Lord7

Banned User
I actually counted 4 guys in the vid that mash. The 2 RH hitters, the one LH batter, and the pitcher.

Don't hurt em' hammer

You are, as always, correct. Though, I didn't have a giant opportunity to mash that game since I was the #3 hitter and my leadoff and #2 combined to go 1 for 8..... I am not one to waste homers. I did go 4-4 with a double. I had an accidental middle shot that was about 3 inches above the pitcher's head, but it was my last at bat and my camera battery had died. I rarely do that on purpose, but would still have liked to watch it over and over on video.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
those were nice shots. for those saying they arent, are letting their feelings get in the way of the truth.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
those were nice shots. for those saying they arent, are letting their feelings get in the way of the truth.

Fo Fiddy's bp session was more entertaining... That was my point!
The lil swoll dude looked like the grounds crew making a flat surface ten feet around him... And then what gheys it more is L7 showing him the rock before he pitches like, it's right here, like he was gonna be fooled by his pitching or some ****!?

d.stars

Addicted to Softballfans
What's with the pitching net? Yes, I know to protect the pitcher obviously but if you hit the net is the ball still in play?

Tewks

Banned User
on people that arent myself, however I have much respect for the team that stomped my team in the church playoffs this past weekend. I've played against them 35 times in my short career and we have only won three times. We double dipped them last year and they went back to the drawing board and regrouped to flat stomp us.

Two of my local softball idols are in this video. They've retired from conference ball to dabble in church ball. Both real mashers, unlike 99% of the guys that are on this board. As you can see, my church league backspinner was useless against them....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJgAc7uZ5LI&feature=youtu.be

Im always supicious of a team that passes the same bat down the line up! lol!

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Lots of walking around out there. Stop looking at your ball and get to first if you have to

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
singles not outs... damn. that would be awesome

this is what we are going to do in our church league. there is too big of a range in skill levels. it's safer to have the mashers send a bomb for a single, than have to try to place it on the field while trying to avoid the fielders who aren't really sure if they have the glove on the correct hand. limit 4 home runs, after that a HR is a single / walk.

i like the idea of a pitcher's screen too.