I am.......

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
Quite content with the SB Gear Virus! I don't know if it woke up a lil more today but, WOW! Nice crack sound. Some webbage going. It was a nice pick up for NIW and with papers ($100):rolleyes:. SS is smaller than my LHB and Psycho. but the distance is pretty close........... That is all.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
We had a DS plague. (what i'm about to say is blasphemy in this section) But i didn't like it. Way too soft. I liked the regular plague (Ironic I know). I like the stiffer barrels. The SBGV was a nice transition.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
We had a DS plague. (what i'm about to say is blasphemy in this section) But i didn't like it. Way too soft. I liked the regular plague (Ironic I know). I like the stiffer barrels. The SBGV was a nice transition.

DS is as soft as they come imo. It took some getting used to, but I'm liking mine now.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
Those will be my options if this thing breaks by november. I know the spike is sought after right now, but how is it performing?

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Those will be my options if this thing breaks by november. I know the spike is sought after right now, but how is it performing?

Quite well from the little I've seen of them. Hear a lot of people talking good about them on here too.

txbullets

The OG JayZ
DS is as soft as they come imo. It took some getting used to, but I'm liking mine now.

I feel the JMac plague is softer. I can't hit the Jmac but love my DS. I did start swinging my DS from NIW so if it slowly softened up then maybe that helped but I love my DS and still can not hit my JMac. I also love the GSR and my BBGV.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I feel the JMac plague is softer. I can't hit the Jmac but love my DS. I did start swinging my DS from NIW so if it slowly softened up then maybe that helped but I love my DS and still can not hit my JMac. I also love the GSR and my BBGV.

yeah I feel the exact opposite. I feel nothing as far as feedback from the DS and it feels like the walls touch when I hit it. Then the JMac is the perfect mix of softness and feedback for me. I hit well with the DS don't get me wrong, but I unleash hell with the JMac.