I cant stop watching this

bartxe

1st base coach
So, this is my 4 year old daughter. Shes starting T-ball this spring. Enjoy and try not to be an *******

[ame]https://youtu.be/YjkKbLGQpMY[/ame]

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
That's awesome. Keep letting her hit from both sides. Especially the left side for slap hitting when she is older.:thumb:

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Like button. I remember teaching my daughter to hit and what a proud dad moment it was when she really caught on. She's a stud 13 year old now playing 14 U.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh sure, Evil BP's with the wind blowing out on a short field swinging a Utrip stick. ;)

Seriously, though, good job Dad!

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
2959091-6919034162-254589.jpeg

bartxe

1st base coach
Worth also makes a 11" multi color training ball

I do believe that's two of the balls she was hitting. They are fast pitch training balls. I got them because the are squishy.. otherwise I don't think my kisses would have fixed it when I jammed her and she smashed her fingers.:p

TCzLEGACY

Manager
Hahaha this is awesome I love when k come home from work and my daughter who is 4 going to be 5 in August says dad lets hit so I do exactly what you were doing watch the ball and she hits both sides it's always a good time

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Being a father to a four year old that is doing the same thing, there is no better feeling than this. I love taking her to the park with me. She always asks if she can play pepper or hit. Thanks for sharing man

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Great vid man, I do the same with my 4 year old daughter. She is hitting something a little bigger for now though, I pitch her those balls that you find in the wire bins at Walmart. After a few swings my daughter always wants to go play dinosaurs or Chubby Puppies though. :biggthumpup: