I don't search!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Too good, too pretty, too skilled, did it too many times with my numerous other names I had for the past 6 years that got deleted because all y'all told me to search and I yelled back in a plesant way :D and got deleted, ......... so no, I don't search.

WHAT TIME AND DAY IS THE ACTUAL BORDER WARS GAME GOING TO BE ON TELEVISION IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME???

Thanks, and SAD, EAD, PIB, HAND, GFY. Luv ya all! Thanks for searching for me! DUECES! I'M OUT!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Last week bra

lol, I was expecting some "great" answers to this, but this tops the list of my expections!!! In fact, it is almost so "great of my expected responses", you almost have me thinking that you really think the weekend in Cincy was the border brawl.......... lol, GREAT JOB BRO! Um, but if you just *****ed up bro and thought this really was the border game........ I'm speechless :confused:

I know better though, and know you do as well, so again, GREAT POST. I lol'd so hard I pooped my pants! :)

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
c4e9c_1234277022_ec4b302.gif

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans

link bro, link bro!!! Not "think bro, think bro and then make something stoopid"!

You are getting closer though bro, but this is a "show stopid link", now show me you play more than catcher and send me the DIRECT LINK FROM ESPN.COM'S TV SCHEDULE!

Then, my little one, you might impress me :cool:

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans

Good Morning, glad to see my thread, and glad to see I AM making you search for my soul purpose of making little ones to my work. I love you. So my little darling, you searched so hard for a picture that is completely irrelevnat to this thread :confused: please move on my little honey, and post me what I need...... thanks again! Luv you all

(Good morning my fellow people with softball interest. Please search for me. What time and day will the World Championship ASA, USA vs. CANADUH game be played? Thank you so much my lovely softball brothers that love to search the Intrawebz. I LOVE YOU ALL! AND YOU LOVE ME! I AM SO GREAT!)

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello Softballfans. I love you all. Can anyone tell me exactly when ESPN is going to televise the USA vs. CANADA game?

Thanks a bunch my good friends! On a side note, I have some bats for sale if you might want to peak at them :)

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
You ever hear of Google :confused: ? But dont mind me...this is just a worthless post in an even more worthless thread.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
You ever hear of Google :confused: ? But dont mind me...this is just a worthless post in an even more worthless thread.

Good morning fellow sbf and Ohio person! I love you! Please do not make all OHIOANS look as much as a stupid ***** as you! DID YOU READ THE FIRST THREAD???? DUH, I SAID I DON'T SEARCH!!! SO SEARCH FOR ME OR POST A POLITE BRAND NEW THEAD THAT IS LISTED AT THE TOP ANSWERING MY QUESTION!

DUH!!! ARE YOU THAT FRIGGIN DUMB!!!! ARE YOU THAT FRIGGIN DUMB!!!!!

DID ANYONE SERIOUSLY ANSWER THE QUESTION YET???? NO!! I SAID I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEARCH, I SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW THE TIME THE GAME WILL BE TELEVISIED AND I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO SEARCH FOR IT! TELL ME, SMART GUY!

WHEN IS THE FRIGGIN GAME TELIVISIED???? I WANT TO SEE MYSELF ON TV! ANSWER ONE FLIPPIN QUESTION! CANT YOU DO THAT???

I TOLD YOU TO SEARCH FOR ME, NOW SEARCH FOR ME, AND POST, MY LITTLE, LITTLE, VERY LITTLE ONE

I think I still love you, but you are not answering the question fro the master.......

LOOK IT UP FOR ME YOU LITTLE CO-REC *****! WHAT TIME IS IT ON T.V. in eastern time zone?????

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB???? ARE YOU DUMB ????? ANSWER THE QUESTION! ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Google, bra. It's the interwebz

I serioulsy do coach a Columbus, OH special Olympics softball team. I can test you here if you fit in. Are you ready????? One question, WHAT DAY AND TIME IS THE WORLD SOFTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GOING TO BE TELEVISED ON ESPN????

Can you answer that? Or better yet, can I recruit you for my special olympics team???? They would crush you like an obliviated jelly bean!

kja

Da Gooooochi
Just thowing this out there... Your a lazy ****! <- This word starts with F & sounds like duck.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
you sound as though your favorable to the penis..you ****tard..your gay needs to be moderated..and banned for utter and ridiculous stupidity..carry on with said stupidity..ass hat

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Put your boyfriend's nutsack down and look yourself. Or spit the pillow out of your mouf when your boy toy is getting some and ask him to look it up for you.