I found $200, which bat should I buy

NoNameJames

Star Player
Please don't buy a demarini. I don't want you bringing your ospb crap in here

I find it amusing how everyone on the Demarini page thinks they are themman. The purpose of a forum is to discuss the product from which the forum is titled. Being rude is nothing more than a waste of time. If you don't like the topic, then don't join the discussion.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
i want to buy a Tru One. But seeing as how i have a CL22 that is on it's way out, i'll just use it to get a One in return.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
There are a ton of DM for sale, so take your pick. Besides, how is anyone to know what kind of bat you prefer?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I find it amusing how everyone on the Demarini page thinks they are themman. The purpose of a forum is to discuss the product from which the forum is titled. Being rude is nothing more than a waste of time. If you don't like the topic, then don't join the discussion.

The "D"......some of them swing it, the majority of them suck it.....often times in this sub forum the lines are to blurred to decipher apparently

stillballin

The Veteran

You should maybe give some more info on what you like... endload... balanced.. ASA... utrip... dual stamp.. demarini has alot of great bats but If you are asking for help in picking one you should be more clear.. I like the mercy... but not for everyone..

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
The "D"......some of them swing it, the majority of them suck it.....often times in this sub forum the lines are to blurred to decipher apparently

so this whole thread isn't retarded like every other thread this guy has started? my mistake, i guess i'm the *******.
buy a demarini senior one. since you didn't specify anything that should work. found $200 cash in the garage lol. once again sorry for the misunderstanding i thought you were mentally challenged due to your original post, and every thread you've started.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I found $4 in my softball bag yesterday. I left it there to find again.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
so this whole thread isn't retarded like every other thread this guy has started? my mistake, i guess i'm the *******.
buy a demarini senior one. since you didn't specify anything that should work. found $200 cash in the garage lol. once again sorry for the misunderstanding i thought you were mentally challenged due to your original post, and every thread you've started.

this..........

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
There's a guy locally with a '14 aftermath that swears it's a players model. I can't wait till my USA aftermath comes in, I know he's not going to hear about it from anyone till he sees it. I'm going to ask him, "If yours is a players model, what would you call this one?" :D

He's pretty full of it and thinks he is something great so I can't wait to blow his mind

NoNameJames

Star Player

Its a softball forum, don't take it so serious.

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
Dammit wish id have seen this sooner. I have a very well broken in j2 FSE I would let go for $200...

Guys, I found $40,000 in my sock drawer. What car should I buy?

Aftermath was a good decision. I would've said Juggy, but Aftermath is a close second.