I hate RAINOUTS

dobber16

League rained out tonight...:mad:
I have to work this weekend:mad:
Supposed to rain the rest of the week...so no chance of bp either:mad:

that is all

Redskin1

The Veteran
Same here. Rained out tonight, but the weekend is looking great, two local tourny's this weekend both in my backyard.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
Last rainout was OK because it just rained out the coed games and I got to pickup with my brother in law on my brother's work team in a D league. Those guys thought we were superstars! Tonight, not so good - all games cancelled. :(

hitsone

We've lost 3 practices and an ice breaker tourney so far.
However I'm kinda hoping for a rain out tomorrow as it is game 7 Canucks vs Blackhawks. That's hockey

KyGent12

Addicted to Softballfans
Been raining here for over a week and still more to come. Just hope flooding doesn't come my way. No BP in almost 2 wks.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Family members houses are being flooded as we speak. Be thankful your just missing softball.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Family members houses are being flooded as we speak. Be thankful your just missing softball.

My basement has flooded a few times due to the retard that put the drain field in and a tile being crushed. It is a mess and hopefully they have insurance.

To the OG poster, at least your leagues have started! Don't start mens league til Tuesday and have my 1st tourney this weekend.

DTF #23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm glad we haven't been getting rained out, even though we need some rain. We just gotta deal with the heat

chancechatman

Addicted to Softballfans
it sucks gettin rained out but we need the rain honestly. but i am glad that there hasnt been any tornadoes up here.. rained out is fine having the field blow away is ngtg