I learned two things today.

B17

Where's Larsen?
1) Coop is a quick S.O.B. for a guy his size. Don't piss Coop off. I saw him jump out of his seat and jump on the dugout fence like a cat (a big F'n cat).

2) Rusty B. is a Goliath F'n sized Mo-Fo giant. I knew he was big, but not that big. The guys on his team are all big and make me look like an Oompah-Loompah, but he even makes those guys look small in comparison. He has got to be taller than 6'-6".

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
1) Coop is a quick S.O.B. for a guy his size. Don't piss Coop off. I saw him jump out of his seat and jump on the dugout fence like a cat (a big F'n cat).

2) Rusty B. is a Goliath F'n sized Mo-Fo giant. I knew he was big, but not that big. The guys on his team are all big and make me look like an Oompah-Loompah, but he even makes those guys look small in comparison. He has got to be taller than 6'-6".

What made Coop jump out of his seat?

B17

Where's Larsen?
What made Coop jump out of his seat?

The umps weren't paying attention to the game and didn't know the rules. They made some terrible calls. So happens it was all one sided too. There were other "issues" with the opposing team that made matters worse and fired Coop up even more.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm almost as big as Rusty...

OK, not B. but the one from Family Vacations...

LOL, cuz....
Oompah Loompah...

ck1

The Madness
Yeah, Rusty B is HUGE....all muscle too.

Kind of suprised they lost to a C team though. They had 4 bumps left too! I think they were outhomered 5-4 and lost 18-17 if I'm not mistaken.

I also saw both combat teams swinging more Anti Viruses than Afflicteds and Virus Morpheds. I kinda wish I had the chance to try one out.

Last edited:

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
really CK? I saw Laservision swinging all Afflicteds... and jmac a morphed.... Coops said nobody is allowed to swing out of production bats on the Major team.. but i did see a bunch using the AV on NW COMbat...

it seems like COMbat/Laservision was out of it this week. Rusty especially, I didnt see him go yard once... but he is a big SOB... jmac is hella nice, and coop is the reason I swing COMbat...

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
The umps weren't paying attention to the game and didn't know the rules. They made some terrible calls. So happens it was all one sided too. There were other "issues" with the opposing team that made matters worse and fired Coop up even more.

coop was all over the umps... he was totally right... the blue this weekend needed help

ck1

The Madness
really CK? I saw Laservision swinging all Afflicteds... and jmac a morphed.... Coops said nobody is allowed to swing out of production bats on the Major team.. but i did see a bunch using the AV on NW COMbat...

it seems like COMbat/Laservision was out of it this week. Rusty especially, I didnt see him go yard once... but he is a big SOB... jmac is hella nice, and coop is the reason I swing COMbat...

Yeah, I think you're right. Probably AVs on NW Combat and Afflicteds on Laservision. My bad.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini played good. those guys can hit and run like crazy... what happened to their pitcher? he ok?

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, he's fine. He was there today hanging out, taking in the action.

thats good to hear... so are you guys making it down to play some asa? cascade invite? need more teams from Portland down here...

ck1

The Madness
Nah....we will be down there the last weekend of July for the Players Choice tourney. That's our annual fun event in Bend. We get down there on Friday, play golf, then party at a rented house all weekend. I'm trying to talk them into rafting or something different but I fear golf will win out.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah....we will be down there the last weekend of July for the Players Choice tourney. That's our annual fun event in Bend. We get down there on Friday, play golf, then party at a rented house all weekend. I'm trying to talk them into rafting or something different but I fear golf will win out.

ahhh yeah. thats the tourney you come down for. Couldnt remember if it was one of the other...