i2i Custom is the real deal

aircorey

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wanted to say thanks to Rey and Myla at i2icustom.com.

Couldn't be any happier with any aspect of my recent order. Customer service was 2nd to none, always fast to reply and very helpful with any questions asked. Turnaround time was no doubt the best I have ever seen, and quality is top notch as well.
Anyone in line for some new Jerseys, give these guys a shot, you will not be disappointed.
5 business days from day order was placed to shirts in hand, 4 business days from art approval.

Here is the time line of my order:

Order was placed on Thursday Sept 27
order.jpg

Designer was assigned and in contact Thursday evening. Mockups were completed and approved Thursday night.

Friday Sept 28 I was informed by the designer that the mocks were sent to production.

Monday Oct 1st I sent Rey an email in the afternoon to add 1 more shirt to the order, designer had the new shirt mocked and sent to me Monday evening, I approved this same day.

New shirt sent to production Oct 2
jersey20add.jpg

Wednesday Oct 3rd I received an email from Rey that full order was ready for pickup.

Mississauga-20121003-00197.jpg

Mississauga-20121003-00198.jpg

IMG-20121003-00195.jpg

IMG-20121003-00196.jpg

And they threw in a free Team Banner for having an order of 12+ shirts>

Mississauga-20121003-00199.jpg

Don't mind the pic quality, camera phone shots.

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
What the heck! When did you come to get this order? I didn't even know it left the building. That's it i have to lock the doors when i go to the can lol

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
I got the current promo pricing of $29.75 per shirt plus design fees.

Did you pay full pop for design? Was the artwork from our library or was it brand new design?

BTW people if you are interested in a jersey please let me know, so i can reserve for 3 days till we get a USO donation confirmation. I might have to order replacement jersey from extreme moose if i double sell lol

Last edited:

aircorey

Addicted to Softballfans
$75 for design, was a new design and i picked a jersey style I liked off the site and had the designer modify the way I envisioned it.

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
$75 for design, was a new design and i picked a jersey style I liked off the site and had the designer modify the way I envisioned it.

OK then better ask design dept for vector files its yours, just in case you want to take it to someone else for add ons :rolleyes:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
We're liking this beer buy in, should we start a buy in for one of these?
beer.jpg