If you could go back in time....

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I felt the same way about pitching classic ms during the pre-testing rolling era. The ball would come of weird and would knuckle so often.

Yeah, in CO half the season is cool/cold. Using ZN classic Ms during those times was a nightmare. I don't know how no one got killed. I've never seen balls come off the bat that hard.

Luckily CO went away from classic Ms years ago. C+ only in USSSA tournies now.

UncleMosk

Enjoy it while you can. Life will throw some curve balls @ you. Take for example now. But remember its just a game of many games. Titles, losses it doesn't matter unless you have fun doing it. Played on great teams and some bad ones but always looked to give my 110%.

Best thing I did was when I told my future wife to be over 20 years back. I will play as long as my body and talent can take me. 50 now but able to hang with the 30 somethings. Hence the Uncle tag. And yes still married to that same woman.

SandyWH

#Delicious
A) Keep your legs and stay in the grass
B) Stop volunteering to fill in at whatever position has a need. if you're "ok" everywhere, chances are high you won't be "good" anywhere
C) Never ever ever ever decide to run a team that isn't fully sponsored, you'll end up broke
D) you don't need to buy the hottest bats every year, that SCN2 and later that Z-2000 is all you'll need to be successful
E) they're going to make homerun limits, learn how to hit gaps and keep the ball down.

Barrel the ball, enjoy the **** out of 30+ E teams because sandbagging ass teams are going to ruin local tourneys. Also think about drinking less, you will never win on Sunday because y'all are to hung over for 8am sunday games

blakcherry329

Pitching or playing IF during the Ultra days would have been a nightmare.
Been there, done that. 2001-2004, I believe. Pitching Modified with the white Dudley SB12s and Ultras and Ultra II was no joke. Luckily, not alot of people knew about them in NJ, so I didn't face a lot. But the few I faced were definitely scary.