If you could only have 1 Miken in your bag...

mvfjet

Part Time Player
I'm shopping a new U trip bat and have read nothing but good things about the new Mikens, it seems everyone that buys them loves them and that they're not just Worth repaints or vice versa.

I was just wondering if you had to pick one Miken between the white DC41 reissue or the new freak black, which one would you buy? Price wise they are very comparable so that doesn't affect the decision for me.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
End of the day it wouldn't hurt my feeling if I had to game a Freak Black, Freak 12, 4TF, White DC, Black DC, or the DC Reissue!

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Thank goodness I have 2 white DC's, a reissue DC, and a freak 12!!!! Life is good right now! Oh and a 100h that's been very good to me and is doing work as well!

mvfjet

Part Time Player
How big of a sweet spot would you guys say all these Mikens have? I have a cl22 and the sweet spot is right on the 22 on the barrel, which I think is small considering you still have 9 more inches of barrel.

King Hippo

Star Player
How big of a sweet spot would you guys say all these Mikens have? I have a cl22 and the sweet spot is right on the 22 on the barrel, which I think is small considering you still have 9 more inches of barrel.

I had last years pink cl22. Great bat. I think the miken's have bigger sweet spots. Even the F12. I sold the cl22 after swinging Miken this year.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Out of your 2....I say reissue DC41. But the Freak is good. Comes down to your swing and endload want. 0.5 vs 1.0

I own or have owned, OG white DC, freakblack utrip, 4tf and 2pc Psycho. Hands down the best IMO is the 2pc psycho! Pop, distance, durability and swing feel it is ahead of all other Mikens I have. Im just very comfortable with it and the weighting.

Swung a teammates freak12....felt exactly like my freakblack. Obviously shorter barrel but performance felt the same. GO with a 2pc psycho.

My KF-30 has a giant sweetspot. If you miss it, you practically missed the ball.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had my Freak 12 since start of season. It's lights out. Got a 4TF (always used to swing a balanced bat) today and took the wrapper off. First 2 swings on the bat and in game were bombs....I honestly don't think it matters. All the Mikens this year are disgusting. Just pick what weight system and barrel length you prefer and enjoy raking.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
I actually just weighed my 30 oz cl22, came in at 28.68 with a balance point of exactly 22" from the knob and my 28 oz resmondo sick 454 at 27.90 with a balance point of 20" from the knob. If I could have the sick 454 sweet spot size with the cl22 distance that would be a match made in heaven. My teammate have a 28oz kf30 and it swings heavier than my cl22. Another teammate has a 27oz revex maxload that swings light, it felt like a balanced bat to me I felt like I had no whip through the zone. So I think a 27oz reissue DC41 will fit me best. Thanks for the help everyone

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
2pc psycho the d 2 e one? its a dc41

Da hell it is!!!!! :(((

I didnt like the contact of that psycho at all....now the DC....?.she is perfect set up for me.

honestly op, 1 Miken in the bag would have to be the KF30. Sweetspot is damn near the whole barrel.