i'm excited and i dont care

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
NBA is the one sport I won't watch or endorse. I don't even care if the Timberwolves actually become a contender. I really hate the NBA.

I love college hoops though.

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a Magic fan. Not too hyped this season. Figure they go the same place as last season. Down in game 6 in the Eastern Finals. Good but not where I'd like them to go. Finals prediction: Okl City vs Miami. Miami in 5. Anything short of a ring would be EPIC FAIL in Miami :eek:

Mike Brady

Was really for pro wrestling or the mma training he was getting ready for? That Primo is a rebel. Maybe he`ll come back as Spencer.

go Knickerbockers. :(

Simon

Banned User
I thought Miami played as bad as they could and boston hit every big shot they took. Pierce hits two huge 3's late and Allen hit 3.....Wade way off only going 4-16. I wasn't sure on the hype but if today's game is any indication, the heat are actually that good....and this is coming off a loss.

Hihbidty

Conservatarded
OVER RATED!!

applause.gif

dance.gif

EmoteTrophy.gif

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Rondo and 24 dimes, Ben Gordon leading the pistons with 32 off the bench, charlie V being the most overpaid, overrated, piece of suck in the league........what its all about