Need Help i'm sorry to gmoney&bramptonfire

chaotic

Addicted to Softballfans
i talk to gmoney an going to work something out..

i'm trying to get a hold of bramptonfire so we can work thing out.

i just need alittle time

sorry
chaotic

gmoney1996

Addicted to Softballfans
First of all I'd like to say thanks to chaotic for trying to work something out

Secondly, I'm Not saying that chaotic knew the bat was markered up but In the OG post the bat was already colored in.. I wouldn't have paid 240 for a reaper that was that beat up.

chaotic

Addicted to Softballfans
well it didnt look like that to me,or the one u say is a crack would had been colored in bro.

all that matter here i'm taking care of it with a niw bat

chaotic

Addicted to Softballfans
i got gmoney bat put back

if bramptonfire will take a black 28oz ultra2 niw i got him to.i'm waiting to hear from him now.
so if anybody talk to him tell him to pm or something.

thank and sorry for the bs

tbrink

OG Thread Killer
Impressive. Too often on here, people will run away from resolving a deal that has hit a snag, or turn the whole thing into a pissing match instead of focusing on a solution. The fact is the more often you deal on here the better the chance that something may go wrong. As far as I'm concerned it isn't the # of deals you have but how well you handle a deal that has problems that makes a board bro truly G2G.

chaotic

Addicted to Softballfans
i want to up date the post.. i order a 28oz ultra2.now i'm waiting for his to come.

gmoney,i waiting for my bat to come in so i can trade for the bat u wanted.i should be ship urs out friday or monday is latest it will go out