I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
Apparently I was removed from the Monsta and Monsta Militia BST facebook pages. Wonder who it was in this thread that went crying to Carl and told him someone didnt like the way he treated his customers. Too funny.

i've been on the MM fb page for about a year now. returns are one this but this guy can't get a feeling on his inventory at all. thats the thing that bugs me. So their FB page is literally riddled with nothing but " CAN I SWITCH MY ORDER TO A DIFFERENT IN STOCK BAT!!" and "WHEN ARE THESE SHIPPING YOU SAID X DATE AND ITS PAST THAT WHEN ARE THEY SHIPPING"

its completely stupid.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Miken and Worth are going to end his short lived stay at the top. Its too bad because the bats were the first performance bat for 52s. Bye Carl

Joker

except demarini was first and not monsta. the dna was the only one worth a **** and that came out long after the flippers

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Buggs is correct the new Mikens/worths are killers. Between that and the delays on the Torch and new DNA might be an end.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
i know at least 3 diehard monsta guys swinging platinums or demarini's now. having bats finally arriving in july is really stupid.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everything he does is stupid, but thinking your bats are good enough that you can be a douche and incompetent was the worst thing he did.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
i've swing the 2017 BMLC and old dna's and torches and they are really nice bats, but there are others that are as good and require less silliness.

Country469

This is the last year we can use asa bats in my league and I want to get a Torch but by the time I got it I wouldn't be showed to use it, lol

plus the fact that you are an awful hitter, couldn't hit water if you fell out of a ****ing boat

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
they are really good about repairing FIB's. we've had 2 of our guys FIB's come completely loose on some pretty old beat up bats. just shipped them off and they repaired them with like a week turnaround.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
great build quality if they are falling apart

i've dealt with and seen enough broken knob/handle issues with miken/worth that counted against warranties and ridiculous disc issues enough with combat that also counted against my warranty that its not that big of a deal that they'll fix a 4 year old bat's FIB if theres an issue without a warranty.

the dudes a pud but i can't complain about that.

Joker

you mean a manufacturing defect is a warranty issue, which is exactly what a warranty is for? how dare they? those bastards

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Obviously he knows his FIB breaks, but won't honor a warranty when the barrel breaks. He seems to only agree with the science that he's seen with his own eyes.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
you mean a manufacturing defect is a warranty issue, which is exactly what a warranty is for? how dare they? those bastards

Monsta will fix an FIB on an out of warranty/no warranty bat. most other companies will not fix any issue like this without using your warranty. i don't fault them for it, its their policy. but I'm failing to see what the gripe is here?

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
no. i complained about the poor product design resulting in a premature replacement. if the discs were designed to rattle like a nut in a can after 150 swings, then i must of missed that in the brochure.

but my statement really was regarding it being a poorly constructed product. All of these companies have had construction issues at one point.

one can argue thats the whole purpose of the warranty in the first place but the reality is that in softball, most warranties are for end of life softball bats, not defects. this is even perpetuated by like Easton and Demarini who would replace bats that broke prematurely and not have it count against warranties. monsta's original FIB was poorly afixed to the bat and they actually went above and beyond in this case repairing everyones FIB that sends it in, which really is confusing given their rigidity in replacements, but is admirable none the less as its way more than what some companies will do.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I've gotten rid of all of my Monstas.
Worth/miken is just as good and available.
The "resale" market on 17 Monstas is just crazy right now.